Looking for the fastest prop-driven E-flite airplane yet? The 1.2m V1200 RC Plane is it! On 4S LiPo power you can hit 177+ km/h, and, on 6S LiPo a whopping 225+ km/h! With retracts, flaps and SMART technology on board this RC Plane is ready to give you the flight of your life!
- Smarter and FASTER than any prop-driven E-flite RC plane yet
- Bigger brother to the admired V900 and equipped with Smart technology, retracts and flaps
- Top speeds at level flight – 177+ kmh on 4S LiPo, and, 225+ kmh on 6S LiPo
- APC10x8E prop and an aluminium spinner powered by a high-RPM factory installed brushless outrunner motor
- 4S, 5S and 6S battery compatability in the 3200-7000 mAh range for a broad spectrum of flight times and performance
- Incredibly versatile flight envelope from precision aerobatics to unexpectedly stable slow-flight capabilities
- Spektrum Avian 100-amp SMART ESC gives the flyer real-time temperatures, motor RPM, battery voltage levels and more via compatible transmitters and receivers
- AR637TA Spektrum receiver with industry leading DSMX technology and full-range telemetry
- Option use SAFE Select and stabilising AS3X technology make flying safer and easier
- Six metal geared servos have been factory installed with precision ball-link linkages
- Short take off and landings (STOL) and better slow-flight performance from functional flaps
- Operate from a number of different surfaces with sprung wire strut equipped dependable electric retracts
- Assembled with only 6 bolts and no glue is required
- Easily installed and removed strong composite one-piece reinforced wing equipped with the V2 hands free servo connection system
- Convenient storage/transport/assembly with bolt-on stab and wing
- Made from damage resistant and strengthened high-density EPO foam resulting in a smoother and stiffer airframe
- High contrast trim scheme is factory finished for improved orientation and visibility
- Magnetically secured top hatch large enough for convenient access to a big battery compartment
Look good, fly fast and fly SMART with E-flite's V1200 RC plane
The E-flite V1200 1.2m RC Plane goes like the clappers! On top of that, it is kitted out with the latest Spektrum SMART technology so you get the complete package. The bigger brother to the popular V900, this next generation RC plane has retracts and operational flaps that have been factory fitted that work in conjunction with the brushless, high-performance power system. You get the choice of either going 177+ km/h on 4S LiPo power or, 225+ km/h on 6S LiPo’s using standard 3200-7000mAh batteries. For an RC plane capable that delivers such head-turning speeds the V1200 is also a surprisingly good and stable slow flyer that also excels at precision aerobatics. In the Bind-N-Fly (BNF) version you will get an AR637TA Spektrum receiver with industry-leading DSMX technology and full-range telemetry that can tell you how much battery life you have left, how much current is running through the motor and its current temperature plus more. This SMART technology is compatible with the following Spektrum transmitters - DX6e and DX8e, DX6 G2/G3 and DX8 G2, the DX9, iX12, iX20 plus others.
When shooting along at 200 km/h an hour you will appreciate the E-flite V1200 1.2m RC Plane’s locked in precision provided by the six factory-installed metal geared digital servos with ball-link equipped linkages. STOL capability and slow flight performance are enabled by the operational flaps and the sprung wire strut equipped electric retracts let you fly off anything from bitumen to grass fields. The streamlined airframe on the V1200 is moulded in new, composite reinforced, high-density EPO foam that gives you a stiffer and stronger airframe making the surface smoother and resistant to damage and dents. To ensure that you can always maintain eye contact with the E-flite V1200 1.2m RC Plane as it whizzes by you the high contrast trim scheme has been factory applied to give you improved orientation and visibility. The one-piece wing and stabs can be installed with a total of six screws without the need for any glue in the assembly. The wing is also easily removed and attached making transport and storage super convenient. You’ll be in the air faster than it takes everyone else at the field to turn around and ask ‘What was that propeller-driven rocket?!?’.
Bind your Spektrum transmitter, and fly!
If you own a Spektrum transmitter already then getting the E-flite V1200 1.2m RC Plane will be even easier. With the servos, power system and 2.4GHz Spektrum receiver already installed it is simply a matter of binding the receiver to your transmitter and you are ready for supersonic take off!
The Spektrum DSMX receiver fitted in the E-flite V1200 1.2m RC Plane features the AS3X (Artificial Stabilization 3 aXis) system that nullifies the effects of turbulence and wind by working behind the scenes to provide increased precision and stability when your remote control plane experiences non-optimal flying conditions.
SAFE Select is optional technology that gives the E-flite V1200 1.2m RC Plane an extra margin of safety by enabling features that will ensure your flight envelope is limited to keep you out of trouble until you are a better flyer or have familiarized yourself with the controls. No programming is required to engage SAFE Select as it is built into the receiver. You just need to follow the manual directions and change up the binding sequence to switch it on.
What's in the box?
(1) E-flite® V1200 1.2m with:
(1) 100A Spektrum™ Avian™ Brushless Smart ESC (installed)
(1) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
(6) Digital, Metal-Geared Servos (installed)
(1) Spektrum™ AR637TA 6-Channel Receiver (installed)
(1) Product Manual
- Full-range 6-7+ channel Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® compatible transmitter
- 4S 14.8V to 6S 22.2V 3200–7000mAh LiPo with EC5™ or IC5™ Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
- 47.25 in (1200 mm)
- Overall Length
- 43.0 in (1091 mm)
- Flying Weight
- 5.8 lb (2.63 kg)
- Brushless Outrunner (installed)
- Speed Control
- Spektrum™ Avian™ 100A Smart Brushless (installed)
- (6) Digital Metal-Geared (installed)
- Full-Range 6-7+ Channel Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® compatible transmitter
- Spektrum™ AR637TA 6-Channel
- 4S 14.8V to 6S 22.2V 3200-7000mAh LiPo with EC5™ or IC5™ Connector
- Experience Level
- Skill Level 2 = Some Experience Required
- Rec. Environment
- Assembly Required
- Approx. Assembly Time
- Less than 1 hour
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.