When Maverick said to Goose that he felt the need for speed he could easily have been talking about flying the V900 from E-flite. This BNF RC plane is capable of hitting a top speed of 193kmh on a 4S LiPo…..straight out of the box! No need for prop changes or upgrades. All you have to do is look good and buzz the tower.
- Industry leading DSMX technology packed into a 6-channel Spektrum receiver
- Reinforced EPO composite construction provides a lightweight but tough aircraft
- Easy to install one piece carbon fibre wing is the only assembly required to get you in the air quickly
- SAFE Select enabled gives the pilot optional automatic self levelling, and, pitch/bank angle limit setting capability.
- Digital metal geared servos factory installed for precision at high speed
- 3S and 4S compatible high powered brushless motor and 60 amp ESC
- Hit top speeds of up to 193kmh on 4s and 160+kmh on 3S 1800 - 2200mAh LiPo’s
- AS3X technology will provide enhanced stability and precision in challenging conditions
- Reinforced and integrated grip for simpler hand launches and protection when landing
- Quick and easy battery change capability with the magnetically secured and accessible top hatch
- Optional aluminum spinner available
Experience exhilarating flight with E-Flite’s V900
Prop driven speed aficionados are going to love this one! The V900 is the fastest prop-driven sport airplane that E-flite has ever produced. This BNF RC plane generates blistering speed through its high powered brushless motor and a 60-amp ESC. With a 4S LiPo on board, you can hit a top speed of 193km/h without having to modify or upgrade the Velocious.
Take it out of the box and launch it at the local park and the V900 WILL turn heads. With a sleek aerodynamic design, durable EPO construction, and, eye-catching trim scheme you will get asked questions.
Speed, strength and control
With this much speed at your disposal, you can be assured that the effects of any kind of rough landing are going to be mitigated by the rigid and tough EPO composite foam that is reinforced to take a fair amount of punishment. The lightweight construction enables the V900 to hit those high speeds and facilitates the installation of metal-geared digital servos for the first level of reliability and precise control that is essential when high speed flying.
The second level of reliability and precise control is the AS3X receiver that essentially means Artificial Stabilization-3-aXis. Your BNF V900 will have the AS3X system working behind the scenes so that when you are motoring along at 150+kmh and you encounter any turbulence or wind shifts this receiver will help smooth out any of the effects that could be significant when flying at these speeds.
The third level of reliability and precision control is provided by the optional SAFE Select technology. You can opt to engage SAFE Select and this will set pitch and bank angle limits while also providing a self-levelling prompt if things go awry mid-flight. You don’t need to do any programming just change your binding sequence as per the manual directions and SAFE Select will engage. If you don’t want it engaged then you still have AS3X working in your favour.
Up in the air in no time
You can go from having your V900 tucked in the boot, to flying at 193km/h in the time it takes you to walk onto the field, change a battery and launch. This is a ‘no glue required’ RC plane with a reinforced carbon fibre one-piece wing that can be easily installed and removed. In contrast to the V900’s blinding speed is its handling capabilities which enable knife edge/rolls/loop aerobatics along with smooth slowdowns for approaches and landings. The reinforced grip integrated into the wing also makes hand launching a lot easier and provides added protection when landing your V900.
If you like this E-Flite electric plane, you should also take a look at the E-Flite F-27 Evolution.
- Full-range, 5+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 1800–2200mAh 3–4S LiPo flight battery
- Compatible LiPo charger
- 35.4 in (900mm)
- Overall Length
- 31.8 in (808.5mm)
- Wing Area
- 203.7 sq in (13.1 sq dm)
- Flying Weight
- 29.7 oz (840 g) w/Recommended LiPo
- Motor Size
- BL 15 Outrunner: 1260 kV
- Requires Full-Range 5+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® (sold separately)
- (4) Digital, Metal Geared Servo (installed)
- Speed Control
- 60A Brushless (installed)
- Recommended Battery
- 1800–2200mAh 3–4S LiPo with EC3™ Connector (sold separately)
- Experience Level
- Recommended Environment
- Assembly Time
- Less than 1 Hour
- Is Assembly Required