- Designed by champion pilot Sebastiano Silvestri
- Modelled on Silvestri’s award-winning F3A competition RC plane
- Lightweight structure
- All-wood airframe
- Great thrust-to-weight ratio
- Impressive airspeed
The original plane came third in the European Championships in Switzerland and 5th in the 2007 World Championships in Argentina. The Sebart Angel RC plane is the culmination of Sebastiano’s long research and experience in F3A and 3D flying. It has a very lightweight structure and all-wood airframe, giving the Angel model plane a solid thrust-to-weight ratio and good airspeed, regardless of the flight condition.
The AngelS 30E can do it all… it is ready for any pattern sequence as for unbelievable easy 3D aerobatic manoeuvres, and almost anything else you can dream up are waiting you!
- Minimum 4-channel radio and receiver
- 4 digital mini servo
- 2 servo extension 400mm, for elevator and rudder servo
- 2 servo extension 100mm, for aileron servo
- LiPo battery
- 50in (1270mm)
- 52in (1325mm)
- Wing Area
- 510 sq. in (33 sq. dm)
- Weight (Less Battery)
- 42-44 oz (1200-1250g)
- Recommended Radio
- 4+ ch. w/4 HD sub-micro servos
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.