This is the Giant Scale Razorback P47 ARF Kit from Seagull Models.
- Built-up, sheeted wood airframe is finished in flat Oracover film
- Compatible with a variety of powerplant options, allowing the consumer to choose Glow, Gas or Electric Power
- Impressive scale details including recessed instruments in a moulded instrument panel, side panels, floor and seat provide increased realism
- This Razorback canopy design from the original P-47 and provides incredible, scale, warbird looks on the ground and in the air
- Built into the fuselage is a large, magnetically-secured hatch that can be removed for quicker Lipo battery changes in electric setups
- Full-function flaps are pre-hinged and provide scale appearance and realistic takeoffs and landings
- Accurate scale outline makes it appealing to scale enthusiasts and includes a historical trim scheme
- A two-piece, plug-in wing aids in quick and easy assembly, convenient storage and transport to the flying field
- Include a detailed cockpit kit, replica radial engine, fibreglass wheel doors, fibreglass cowl, metal gun barrels and removable antenna
- Mechanical retractable landing gear included
- Includes detailed rockets and bombs and drop tank for scale realism
By popular demand, an 80" span version of the massively sturdy and successful front-line fighter. Perfect for 50 - 60cc engines (or electric equivalent) and 9-channel radio.
So successful has been Seagull’s 63” P-47 Razorback, it seemed almost rude not to offer the model in a larger scale for those who like their warbirds powerful and imposing. This, then, is the result and what a gem it is. Modelled on 275719 (No.44) Piloted by LT James C. Hare (Jim ‘Wabbit’ Hare to his pals) of the 65th Fighter Group, Corsica, 1944, this is a striking example of Republic’s heavyweight fighter which, of course, was well respected for its mastery in both bomber escort and ground attack roles.
A close look at this new 80” span eye-catcher will tell you all you need to know about Seagull’s commitment to quality and accuracy. Sporting perfect lines, an authentic matt-finish colour scheme and more scale detail than you can comfortably shake a stick at – not to mention a fully furnished cockpit – this is a model that will draw a crowd wherever it goes. But that’s just the half of it; good, stable, gun platform flying characteristics, Seagull’s renowned build quality and the convenience of a large top deck access hatch make it a must-have model for fighter fans with a spare 38 to 50cc engine kicking around.
- 1x 50-61cc two-stroke engine or electric equivalent.
- 1x 6-channel (minimum), 9-channel (recommended), transmitter and receiver combo.
- 11 to 13 Standard-size, digital, high torque, metal gear servos.
- 1x Propeller to suit chosen engine / motor.
- 81.0 in (206.0 cm)
- Wing Area:
- 1200.3 sp.in (77.4 dm²)
- 22 lbs (10.0 kg)
- 67.6 in (171.6 cm)
- Engine/Motor size:
- 50-61 cc
- 9 channels, 13 servos