Pike Dynamic F5J Glider
- Designed using CAD/CAM technology
- Optional colour schemes. More complex schemes will incur extra charge
- 3680mm wingspan
- Fuselage: Carbon/Kevlar construction 2.4 Ghz friendly
- Layup: F5J 1600g, 45% ST 40, Rohacell, (Ballast Tube included) Conventional ail/flap drive
- Flying weight1580 1690 gm (depending on choice of equipment)
- Conventional aileron/flap drive. Optional LDS System, preinstalled with servos will incur extra charge)
- Made in Czech Republic
Pike Dynamic F5J Glider
Producing a new model that will beat the competition is very difficult, you can be certain that Samba did it. The new Dynamic is more than you might expect at first sight. Although visually similar to the Perfection, the Dynamic is an all-new design. Two of the most important qualities of an F5J model is the ability to circle at very low altitudes while in a thermal and to be able to move around the sky with minimal loss in height. The Dynamic excels in both areas, combined with low flying weights and improved controllability in landing we believe the Dynamic is the perfect choice for F5J pilots.
The Dynamic was designed using CAD/CAM technology, all parts are completely produced out of carbon fibre.
Dynamic vs Perfection, some of the differences:
- New F5J specific airfoil- Exact camber changes must be made for each Flight Mode, this allows an unbelievable range of speed.
- Thinner Fuselage
- Increased dihedral on wings tips allows for increased turning performance. Wider flaps for increased landing control and wider ailerons for more precise handling.
- RTF weight starting at 1100g and offering 1300g and 1600g versions. Overall flying weight will depend on your installed components.
- Elevator and rudder are produced using machined solid core foam technology with low weights.
The PIKE Dynamic is delivered with pre-bonded pushrod housings in the fuselage, wire harness installed in the wings and supplied for the fuselage, GFK control horns (if not supplied with LDS) for ailerons and flaps, couplers for pushrods in the fuselage, and 2mm carbon fibre pushrods.
Many pilots want extremely low flying weights but the low weight won’t do you any good if you can’t get back to the landing tape. In F5J competition results are often decided by who can catch a thermal and return from downwind.
It’s not necessary to write any more about the new Dynamic, better try one for yourself. It is good!
- 2 x Servos (Fuselage) we recommend Hitec HS5085MG (HRC35085S)
- 4 x Servos (ailerons/flaps) we recommend Hitec HSD145SW (HRC36145)
- Receiver we recommend Spektrum AR9320T (SPMAR9320T), Jeti REX 7 (JDEXRR7)
- Battery – 2/3S 8001200mAh LiPO we recommend Hyperion G7 900HV LiPO
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC) we recommend Dualsky XC 65Lite (DSXC65LITE)
- Motor (must be lightweight to obtain correct CG) we recommend Powerline Micro F5J Series 1015 or 1025
- BEC (if not included in ESC)we recommend Castle Creations 10A BEC (CSE010000400)
- Propellers (Folding) size dependent on motor choice but typically 1516 inch diameter. We recommend Aeronaut
- Spinner to suit – 32mm diameter unless short nose version of F5J Dynamic ordered, then 35mm – we recommend Aeronaut Cool Nose Spinners
- Radio Transmitter (Minimum 7Channel) We recommend Spektrum iX12, Jeti DS16 or Multiplex Cockpit SX12
- Ballast (optional) (PIKEDYNBALL)
- Wing Area
- Wing Span
- Aspect Ratio