The Longshot 4 from Horejsi is a well-designed F3K glider that has been constructed from extruded polystyrene, fibreglass and carbon.
- Carbon/Kevlar gondola
- Reinforced pipe stiffness increased by about 50%
- Extended gondola
- Optimized tail (plus SOP), reinforced with carbon
- Fast directional stabilization after start
- Servos to the fuselage lower the moment of inertia
- Higher damping rotation after starting
With the high-quality construction you would expect from Horejsi, the Longshot 4 Discus Launch Glider is underpinned by a carbon and Kevlar gondola and has a 1490mm wingspan. The wing and tail surfaces are constructed from extruded polystyrene, fibreglass and carbon. This Horejsi glider features reinforced pipe stiffness that has been increased by about 50%. The tail (and SOP) has been reinforced with carbon, giving you faster directional stabilisation after launch. The servos to the fuselage also lower the moment of inertia, allowing for higher damping rotation. The Longshot 4 is a great step-up from the UMX Whipit and builds upon Horejsi's reputation for quality gliders. Order yours now.
- Radio. We recommend the Spektrum DX6 (SPM6700AU1)
- Servos. We recommend 4 JR DS387HV servos (JRPS387HV)
- Receiver. We recommend the Spektrum AR400 (SPMAR400)
- Battery. We recommend the E-Flite 180mAh LiPo Battery (EFLB1802S20)
- 1490 mm
- 1130 mm
- Set AG xx (Prof. Mark Drela)
- Weight RFT
- From 290 grams
- Management Elements
- 4 servos: directional and height. rudder, aileron (+ brakes, buoyancy)
- Level Ready To Fly
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.