- The tried and true Ultra Stick design with outstanding flight characteristics and performance
- Expert construction with lightweight, lasercut balsa and plywood
- Ultra Large, doublebeveled control surfaces and steerable tail wheel included
- Doublebeveled flaps offer a wide range of control surface mixing options
- Painted aluminum landing gear and matching fiberglass wheel pants
- The Large front hatch provides easy access and convenient battery installation/Removal
- Toolfree field assembly with a onepiece wing and thumb screws
- Ready to accept floats with the recommended lightweight float set (EFLA5605, sold separately)
- Vibrant finish in genuine Hangar 9 UltraCote covering
- Completely Designed around the Evolution 10cc (EVOE10GX2) gasoline engine
- Electric motor mount included makes EP installation and worry free
- Complete hardware kit, including a matching spinner
Extremely versatile, for any RC pilot
Widely admired for its versatility and simplicity, the Ultra Stick sport plane is a must have for any RC pilot. The adaptable design makes it possible to select from a large range of power plant options without compromising the overall handling or performance. From electric plane to internal combustion the choice is yours. Similar to its big 30cc cousin, this compact version takes full advantage of any power system in its class and allows you to fly from one extreme to the other—fly crazy 3D flight one minute then hand the transmitter over to your buddy in the same flight who wants touch-n-go practice. Nothing compares with an Ultra Stick.
Not just good looks
Laser-cut, lightweight balsa and plywood construction that's expertly built to exacting standards give the simple Ultra Stick design exceptional durability and quality. Genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® covering, factory applied with precision, provides an easy-to-maintain finish that’s striking no matter how you look at it.
The power is in your hands
The Hangar 9 Ultra Stick 10cc ARF makes it possible to fly high speed, high alpha 3D, sport and aerobatic precision all within the same flight! The proven design delivers a robust platform that combines simplicity and versatility with modern updates that include top-shelf materials, quality craftsmanship and superior engineering. At the bench, final assembly is the pleasure you deserve. A special firewall template helps you mount any of the recommended power systems with precision whether it’s the Evolution® 10GX, 10cc gas engine, an 11cc four-stroke or brushless electric power plant equivalents. All the hardware you need is included so nothing can keep you from getting the build done.
Large, double-bevel hinged control surfaces allow the Ultra Stick to explore a wide range of manoeuvres while the fully-symmetrical wing offers excellent penetration in the wind and a stable platform across a wide speed range. Quad-surface wing controls change the game by making blinding roll and loop rates possible. Its low wing load and practical design combine with large control surface areas that can be set up with long surface deflections making the Ultra Stick an ideal model airplane for growing your pilot skills. Operational flaps allow its versatile flight envelope to open even wider, plus you can create radio program mixes and manoeuvring capability impossible to do with standard sport models.
Add floats to your RC plane
Landings are so predictable you’ll rush to get up into the air again. Plus, you can do it all over water too by simply bolting on the optional lightweight float set. The Hangar 9 Ultra Stick 10cc delivers sport flight versatility so easy, it’s undeniably fun.
You might not think to put wheel pants on a sport airplane, but the Hangar 9 Ultra Stick simply deserves it. The included Big wheels handle just about any flying field condition, and there’s nothing like having an airplane that does it all and looks great while doing so.
- 10cc two- or four-stroke gas/petrol engine or equivalent electric motor system
- Full-range, 6+ channel transmitter and receiver
- (7) Standard-size servos (6 for the electric power option)
- (2) Batteries for receiver and engine ignition (for the gas power option)
- 60" (1524mm)
- Overall Length
- 57" (1448mm)
- Wing Area
- 810 sq inches
- Flying Weight
- 7lbs (3175g)
- Engine Size
- 10cc (sold separately)
- Motor Size
- Power 46 (sold separately)
- 4+ Channel (sold separately)
- A6110 HV Standard Servo (sold separately)
- CG (center of gravity)
- 3-1/2"- 4-1/4" Inches (89mm-108mm) back from the leading edge of wing
- Wing Loading
- 19.9oz/sq ft
- Prop Size
- Spinner Size
- 2.25" ( 57mm)
- Speed Control
- 60 Amp
- Recommended Battery
- 14.8V 4000mAh 30C 4S LiPo (motor) 2000mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo (Receiver)
- Landing Gear
- Experience Level
- Recommended Environment
- Assembly Time
- 7-9 Hours
- Is Assembly Required
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.