- Injection moulded protective roof skids and wing on toughened stadium truck body
- Body mounts are adjustable
- Vented dBoots Katar high track multi-terrain tyres mounted on gun metal grey ultra tough wheels
- ARRMA cooling fan/heatsink/SafeD pinion with Spektrum 3200Kv 3660 brushless motor
- 100A Spektrum Firma Smart ESC
- 2.4GHz Spektrum DX3 transmitter with SR6200A receiver equipped with Active Vehicle Control (AVC) on the Smart radio system
- Metal geared SPMS651 Spektrum servo
- Extended height dirt defenders on strengthened composite chassis
- Front and rear equipped with double-wishbone suspension
- Silicone O-rings on oil filled shocks
- ARRMA’s signature easy-access modular design
- Turnbuckles are adjustable
- Stone clearance on the steering system
- Ride height is adjustable
- Equipped with wheelie bar
- Rubber shielded ball bearings throughout
- 37T 1.35 module durable metal differential gears with silicone o-rings
- Sliding gear mesh and castellated slipper pad
- Slipper has a plastic locknut
- 2-Year limited warranty
The fastest ARRMA 1/10 scale RC car yet!
When you first pin the throttle down the ARRMA Vorteks 4X4 3S BLX RTR Stadium Truck, you’ll quickly realise that this is the fastest and most technically advanced RC stadium truck that ARRMA have released to date. The ARRMA engineers have focused on durability, control, and blistering speed as well as making it affordable.
Right out of the box the speed of the ARRMA Vorteks 4X4 3S BLX Stadium Truck is breathtaking. You can load up with either 2S or 3S LiPo’s as the 3200Kv Spektrum Firma brushless motor is compatible with either. Install the included optional pinion gear with 3S LiPo power and you’ll soon be hitting speeds of 96+ km/h.
The list of features that allow the ARRMA Vorteks to travel at speed over a host of different surfaces include retained hinge pin plates and a stronger composite chassis, sliding gear mesh and a castellated slipper plate, rubber-shielded ball bearings, and, steering with more clearance for stones. Dirt and debris getting into the chassis tub are limited with the extended height dirt defenders and front and rear strengthened bumpers limit the effect of impacts.
Speed bashing at it's best with the Vorteks
Katar tyres by dBoots give the ARRMA Vorteks 4X4 3S BLX RTR Stadium Truck high traction and are mounted on to gunmetal toughened wheels and made of durable high-quality rubber that translates to easy handling and superb grip in a wide range of driving conditions. To ensure the Vorteks also looks good it comes with a schmick new stadium truck body that has toughened injection moulded protective roof skids and wing.
The Vorteks is also fitted out with advanced Spektrum electronics so you just don’t go fast and look good, you also have the SMART’s on board as well. Included with the DX3 2.4GHz DSMR transmitter is a 100A Firma ESC and an SR6200A receiver that gives you the driving advantages of Active Vehicle Control (AVC). The on-demand traction control of AVC will allow your ARRMA Vorteks 4X4 3S BLX RTR Stadium Truck to nail jumps or aggressively take the racing line into corners without having to back off the power. AVC will work behind the scenes making hundreds of slight throttle and steering adjustments to give you additional stability whether it's on loose dirt, rough terrain, or flat tarmac. If you think you can handle the Vorteks without AVC, you can simply dial back the stability assist and away you go!
To take advantage of all the SMART technology’s telemetry capabilities on your ARRMA Vorteks 4X4 3S BLX RTR Stadium Truck, just download the Spektrum Dashboard app free from Google Play or the iPhone App Store. Connect your DX3 to your mobile device via Bluetooth and all the SMART technology telemetry data is at your fingertips including remaining battery voltage, top speed, and other data. You will need the BT2000 Bluetooth Module (SPMBT2000) that is sold separately.
With the highest level of technology and speed yet in the proven ARRMA 4X4 platform, you can smash and bash without crashing (hopefully!) in the affordable ARRMA Vorteks 4X4 3S BLX RTR Stadium Truck.
- 2S or 3S Hardcase LiPo Battery*
- Compatible Charger
- (4) AA Batteries
- LiPo Safe Charging Bag
*Maximum battery dimensions 6.14x2.01x1.89 in (156x51x48mm). Miniumum battery specs 5000mAh 50C.
- Internal Gear Ratio
- Motor Type
- Brushless - Sensorless
- Vehicle Type
- Stadium Truck
- Product Length
- 18.5" (470 mm)
- Product Width
- 13.31" (338 mm)
- Shock Type
- Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Springs
- Ball Bearings
- Full set, rubber shielded
- Molded Composite
- Speed Control
- Completion Level
- Power Type
- Product Weight
- 6.49 lbs (2.95kg)
- Painted, decalled and trimmed
- Spur Gear
- 2 Gear Diffs
- Product Height
- 6.42" (163 mm)
- Sold Separately
- Final Drive Ratio
- Gear Pitch
- 11.3" (287 mm)
- Approximate Assembly Time
- No assembly required
- Integral with ESC
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.