- Lightweight gel-coated white fibreglass fuselage and canopy
- The wings are in three parts to ease transport and storage
- Lightweight wings are made in a balsa framework and covered with transparent Ultracote
- Removeable tail surfaces are made from a balsa framework and covered with Ultracote
- Vinyl cnc cut stickers
- Top quality accessories
- Complete assembly manual with step by step illustrations
The TOP Model Samsara ARF electric powered thermal glider offers outstanding performance. 3.2 metre wingspan and 6 servo operation.
Flaps allow you to fly efficiently even in bad weather, make thermalling easy and also work well as airbrakes and thus allow you to land at your foot even under the most difficult conditions. Samsara will satisfy all those who want to enjoy relaxing flying in thermals. It is characterized by calm and stable gliding performance. The three-piece wing has a lightweight balsa framework with D-box. The fuselage is made of white gel-coated fiberglass and reinforced with carbon. The floating elevator is balsa framework with carbon spar and leading edge. The elevator is mounted on a fiberglass platform. The rudder is controlled by a servo in the fin. The elevator is controlled by a servo located under the wing and a carbon rod with a fiberglass floating elevator bed. The recommended power unit is designed so that it is possible to use 3S lipo battery.
- 3200 mm
- 1800 mm
- Flying Weight
- 2 - 2.2 kg
- Wing Area
- 71 dm2
- Wing Loading
- 28.2 - 31 g/dm2
- Control Functions
- Ai + Fl + E + R + M
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.