- Lightweight gel-coated white fiberglass fuselage and carbon canopy
- Three-piece wing is made from a balsa framework with wing joiner, leading edges and wing spar made of carbon and covered with transparent Ultracote
- Removeable tail surfaces are made from a balsa framework and covered with Ultracote
- Vinyl cnc cut stickers
- Top quality accessories
- Complete assembly manual with step by step illustrations
The TOP Model Element F5J 3.5m is an ARF thermal electric glider for sports and/or F5J competitive flying.
With a large 3500mm wing span, and a long fuselage, the model displays very smooth and responsive thermal characteristics. The fuselage is of white gel-coated epoxy fibreglass construction and the 3 piece wings and the removeable tail feathers are constructed from balsa with carbon leading edges, spars and joiners. The model is covered with transparent Ultracote. The 4 servo wing allows for the use of camber changes for thermal and speed tasks, and crow/butterfly braking for precise landings. High performance without the expense of a fully moulded machine.
- 3500 mm
- 1800 mm
- Flying Weight
- 2.1 - 2.3 kg
- Wing Area
- 77.5 dm2
- Wing Loading
- 27.1 - 29.7 g/dm2
- Control Functions Aileron + Flaps, rudder, elevator, motor
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.