- Versatile use – program your plane, heli, sailplane or multirotor
- Great 250-model memory
- Comes included with 4 x AA batteries, ready to use
- EN328 compliant
- Wireless trainer link
- Clever Gimbal design, with a spring configuration switch. Mode changeable
- Seven swashplate options
- Seven airplane wing options, six tail plane options
- Four sailplane wing options, three tail plane options
- Smart telemetry that’s already built-in
- Planes & helis have seven-point throttle curves
- Seven-point pitch & tail curves for your heli
- Share model memories with other Spektrum transmitters
- Easy setup, start in multirotor flight mode
The unparalleled response of DSMX technology
When it comes to the Spektrum DX6e, you’re going to get the best – without paying more than you need to. Blending the unparalleled response of DSMX technology with the ease of AirWare programming software, you get everything you need.
You can fly almost anything with the DX6e, thanks to the consistent AirWare software using across the whole range of Spektrum's transmitters. And you can also share model setups with any of your buddies using a Spektrum Tx too.
Big 250-model memory
Never miss a thing with the DX6e. Its huge memory means you won’t often need to switch models between transmitter memory and your SD card. It’s simple to use too, and only memory slots with memory settings saved will show up. So, don’t worry about wasting time scrolling through empty slots or move models around if you delete one.
There’s no waiting around for data on battery voltage, signal quality, motor temperature or anything else. The in-built telemetry makes this possible. Program your alerts so you know exactly when specific telemetry values reach or surpass your pre-defined limits. All you need is a telemetry-enabled receiver and sensor.
Team up, with another DSMX transmitter
The wireless trainer link gives you the option to connect with one of your friends using a DSMX/DSM2 transmitter. All you need to do is bind once and ModelMatch great memory re-connects you both, without having to do it again.
You have the flexibility to adapt gimbal/mode spring configurations just by pressing a slider switch on the back of the transmitter. You don’t need any tools. Just hit the configuration that corresponds to the mode you’re using, as well as the model type you fly.
Choose from these four options:
- For air, heli & sailplanes: Normal throttle for modes two & four
- Air, heli & sailplanes: Normal throttle for modes one & three
- Multirotor model types: Spring-centered throttle for modes two & four
- Multi-rotor model types: Spring-centered throttle for modes one & three.
Don’t worry about accidentally changing spring configurations when you’re up in the air, either. A hinged cover guards the slider switch.
There’s extensive programming available, no matter what you fly – airplane, helicopter or multirotor.
Choose the Spektrum DX6e DSM-X six-channel transmitter. It’s smart, flexible and affordable.
- 6-channel Aircraft Transmitter
- Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type
- Model Memory
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.