- High quality balsa and balsa plywood, these make light weight construction.
- Factory Painted Fibreglass Engine Cowl and wheel pants.
- Covered in Genuine Oracover Film Covering. It makes airplane real scale with no-clossy clear painting.
- The scale antenna mast is easy removal prior to transportation.
- Plenty of extraordinary details can be found in the Zero's cockpit, including recessed gauges,
- Pilot figure, control stick, a pilot's seat and side panels.
- A large radio compartment makes it easy to install your radio and access other on-board equipment.
- A molded fiberglass cowling includes many scale details including stealth mounted gun ports.
- An included aluminum 2-bladed scale spinner adds to the convenience of the model.
- PU rubber wheels 4" with aluminium hub and two-piece landing gear covers are included in the kit.
- All necessary hardware included for either glow or electric power system, nice transparent fuel tank 500ml
At its introduction in 1940, the Zero was the most devastatingly effective aircraft in production. Its long-range and incredible performance made it virtually untouchable. This Seagull Model is a tribute to those legendary aircraft, designed to be scale in appearance and performance. A thick airfoil, large wing and wide-stance landing gear deliver ease of flight and good maneuverability on the ground. Make no mistake, this Zero is no trainer. It's a sleek bird with maneuverability worthy of its legendary namesake.
The Giant Zero A6M Gas ARF 50-60cc, 86” was designed with the intermediate/advanced sport flyer in mind. It is a semi-scale airplane which is easy to fly and quick to assemble. The airframe is conventionally built using balsa, plywood to make it stronger than the average ARTF, yet the design allows the aeroplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work has been done for you already. The motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed. Flying the RGiant Zero A6M Gas ARF 50-60cc, 86” is simply a joy.