- A sport scale model of a legendary airplane
- Outstanding aerobatic capability
- Four ailerons for rapid roll rate
- Light weight balsa and plywood construction
- CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
- Covered in genuine UltraCote®
- Plugin top & bottom wings for easy transport
- Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiners
- Painted fiberglass cowl
- Scale dummy engine insert
- Readytoinstall main landing gear
- Unique scale main wheel fenders
- Shock absorbing tailwheel assembly
- Detailed instrument panel and handpainted pilot
- Complete hardware pack
A sport scale model of aviation's first aerobatic thoroughbred - the legendary Bucker Jungmeister. Designed and built in Germany in the 1930s, the Jungmeister's aerobatic performance was far superior to any biplane up to that time. It is still considered by many to be the sweetest flying biplane ever made. Seagull's Jungmeister is conventionally built using balsa and plywood, with a superior laser-cut design that keeps the structure strong and light.
The colour scheme is that of the most famous Bucker Jungmeister in U.S. history - N5696 - now on display in the National Air & Space Museum in Washington DC. This deluxe Seagull ARF kit captures the look and flying ability of that legendary Bucker Jungmeister.
- Wing Area
- 80 sq dm
- Fuselage Length
- Approx Flying Weight
- Rec. Engine Size
- 2-Stroke .9 cu. in.
4-Stroke 1.2 cu. in.
Gasoline Engine 20 - 22 cc
- Radio required
- 4 Channel w/ 6 servos