- Futureoriented 9channel remote control 9 fully proportional control channels
- 32 bit ARM7 processor
- 2.4 GHz MLINK transmission ensures ultrafast, digital signal transmission with realtime telemetry
- Analog and digital servo mode
- IOAT antenna integrated radiationoptimized antenna technology with extremely high range
- 3.5 "new TFT color display with telemetry display and DAY / NIGHT switch, natural daylight
- 4position ballbearing billet units (mechanics of the PROFI TX)
- Fully equipped with all necessary controls and switches
- Voice output (D, E, F) via loudspeaker or earphone jack
- USB socket (charge transmitter charge, PC interface for firmware updates, data management
- Modern, ergonomically optimized housing design
- Low weight
- 2.4 GHz transmission technology MLINK integrated
- μSD card for model storage
- Long operating time up to 24h
The MULTIPLEX COCKPIT SX 9 sets new standards in the field of 9-channel hand-held transmitters.
Touch and Fly! - Operation like a smartphone!
This makes the COCKPIT SX 9 intuitive and easy to program through its app icons. The ideal remote control for RC surface models, RC helicopters and RC-Copter.
The COCKPIT SX 9 is 100% developed and built in Germany. Quality Made in Germany!
TFT colour display screen Clear, transflective colour display 3,5 ", 320x240 pixels, touch screen with meaningful symbols and large, easily readable digits/letters. Transmitter operating time up to 24 hours possible.
Simple and extensive programming possibilities via new model assistant
Intuitive operation thanks to an ingenious touch concept with clear screens and many self-explanatory graphics. A comfortable model assistant with a wide range of options for adjusting the values via the touch screen. Easy adjustment via a slider, direct value input with alphanumeric keyboard, +/- and buttons for the fine adjustment ensure the simplest programming of your models.
Super comfortable model memory management
The COCKPIT SX 9 is equipped with 200 internal model memories, the model memory is stored on the internal SD card in the .xml format. A comfortable model memory management on the PC via USB mass storage is therefore easily possible.
Outstanding speech output
With more than 450 words, numbers and phrases, it is one of the most advanced systems of its kind ever installed in a hand-held transmitter.
The use of this system allows COCKPIT SX 9 pilots to take critical telemetry data and station functions without turning away the view from flying. The COCKPIT SX 9 will tell you the specific sensor values if necessary. Once an alarm is triggered, you do not have to look at the display to see what's going on, the COCKPIT SX 9 tells you.
Back channel / Telemetry
When a telemeter capable receiver is used, the current voltage of the receiver power supply is displayed on the display of the transmitter.If an adjustable minimum voltage is exceeded, an acoustic signal warns of a vacant receiver battery.Without a sensor, the connection quality (LQI) on the transmitter display can also be displayed in% values.
An additional security solution!
In addition, up to 8 telemetry data can be displayed on the display (depending on the sensors connected to the receiver, eg voltage, current, temperature, etc.) (application examples: motor temperature, drive voltage, current consumption of the drive).The storage of the telemetry data can be found in the model instead of in connection with the optional MULTIPLEX FlightRecorder (# 8 5420).Display of the sensor values in the display is freely configurable, dynamic adjustment of the displays
Wireless teacher / student operation
The COCKPIT SX 9 M-LINK can be standard as both teacher and student transmitter.All L / S-compatible M-LINK transmitters can be used as a student or teacher transmitter.The optional COPILOT module (# 4 5184) is required for the teacher operation.The COCKPIT SX 9 operates with selective L / S operation.This permits the transfer of individual control functions to the student, either individually or as a whole, depending on the learning progress of the student.Only by touching the sticks the teacher can take over the model again.
Dual rate and expo phase-specific separately adjustable
For 3 axles (cross, height, side) plus Expo for gas.
- Timer 1: mm: ss start / stop switch selectable, alarm function, voice output, vibration
- Timer 2: mm: ss start switch selectable, alarm function, voice output, vibration
- Timer 3: hh: mm Transmitter operating time counter
You can find useful videos on menu navigation and programming at: MULTIPLEX FAQ Videos
Future-proof through software updates
MULTIPLEX is continuously developing the COCKPIT SX 9 software.With the MULTIPLEX Launcher you can always update your remote control at www.multiplex-rc.de free of charge.
Equipment: COCKPIT SX9
- LiFe battery 3.3V / 4000mAh
- SD card
- 2 Proportional Encoders
- 6 switches
- 2 buttons
- 210 mm
- 60 mm
- 190 mm
- 0.85 Kg
- Transmission type
- RC channels
- Model memory
- Language edition
- Servo channels