COCKPIT SX 12-channel M-LINK Transmitter – smarter than ever!
- Future-oriented 12-channel remote control 12 fully proportional control channels / 24 encoders
- 32 bit processor / 4096 steps
- 2.4 GHz MLINK transmission ensures ultra-fast, digital signal transmission with real-time telemetry
- Mode changeable
- Analog and digital servo mode
- IOAT antenna integrated radiation-optimized antenna technology with extremely high range
- 3.5 "large TFT colour display with telemetry display and day / night changeover, natural daylight
- 4 compartment ball-bearing billet units (from the PROFI TX)
- Fully equipped with all necessary controls and switches
- Voice output (D, E, F) via loudspeaker or earphone jack
- USB socket (charge transmitter charge, PC interface for firmware updates, data management
- Modern, ergonomically optimized housing design
- Low weight
- 2.4 GHz Transmission technology M-LINK integrated with SAFE-LINK
- Long operating time up to 24h
- 3 flight phases (acro)
- 4 flight phases (Heli)
- Heli GAS and pitch curves (9 points) separately adjustable for each flight phase
- Aileron differential, separately adjustable for each flight phase
- Snap Flap Butterfly function
- Free SERVO channel allocation
- Wireless teacher / student operation possible with optional COPILOT
- Multifunctional USB socket (charge transmitter recharge, PC interface for firmware updates, data management)
- Μicro SD card for model storage 200 model memory
- Model copy function
COCKPIT SX 12-channel M-LINK Transmitter – smarter than ever!
The MULTIPLEX COCKPIT SX 12 sets new standards in the field of 12-channel handheld transmitters. Touch, control and fly with the operation like a smartphone! This makes the Multiplex COCKPIT SX 12 easy to program through its app icons on the colour touch screen. The new software SAFE-LINK, in combination with numerous new software features makes this the 12 channel transmitter to have.
The model assistant guides you intuitively through an ingenious touch concept with clear screens and many self-explanatory graphics. Easy-to-read TFT colour display screen (even in bright sunlight) 3.5 ", 320x240 pixels, with automatic day / night switching. Transmitter operating time of up to 24 hours is possible.
Unique in this class is the intuitive control of functions via motion sensors (position or rotational speed sensors). For example, for camera movements, triggering speech output etc. Move the transmitter in a pre-determined direction and you can trigger certain functions to take place.
The Multiplex COCKPIT SX 12 is ergonomically designed so it is easy to hold for extended periods and all the controls fall easily to hand. The transmitter has a very pleasant housing size and is super light in the hand. All switches and controls can be reached comfortably without taking your thumb off the stick. The channel assignment is individually selectable. This is also an ideal remote control for RC surface models, RC helicopters and RC-Quadcopters with suitable menus incorporated into the powerful software. Of course, it is a development of the popular Cockpit SX 9 which is widely acclaimed for ease of use with RC model aircraft.
The COCKPIT SX 12 is 100% developed and built in Germany.
TFT colour touch display
- Clear transflective color display 3.5 ", 320 x 240 pixels, touchscreen with meaningful symbols and large, easy-to-read digits / letters. Can be read with sunlight without background lighting: ideal for model sports. Extremely energy saving in outdoor operation due to automatic day / night switching. Transmitter operating time up to 24 hours is possible.
Simple and extensive programming
- unlimited possibilities via the new model assistant
- Intuitive operation thanks to an ingenious touch concept with clear screens and many self-explanatory graphics. A clever model assistant with a wide range of options for adjusting the values via the touch screen. Easy adjustment via slider, direct value input with alphanumeric keyboard, +/- and buttons for the fine adjustment ensure the simplest programming of your models.
Super comfortable model memory management
- The Multiplex COCKPIT SX 12 is equipped with 200 internal model memories, the model memory is stored on the internal SD card in the .xml format. Simple model memory management on the PC via USB mass storage is therefore easily possible.
Outstanding speech output
- With more than 450 words, numbers and phrases, it is one of the most advanced systems of its kind ever installed in a hand-held transmitter. The use of this system allows Multiplex COCKPIT SX 12 pilots to receive critical telemetry data and station functions, while avoiding taking your eyes away from flying. The Multiplex COCKPIT SX 12, if required, tells you the specific sensor and timer values. Should an alarm be triggered, you do not have to look at the display to see what's going on, the Multiplex COCKPIT SX 12 tells you.
Back channel / Telemetry:
When using a telemeter capable receiver, the current voltage of the receiver power supply is displayed on the display of the transmitter. If an adjustable minimum voltage is exceeded, an acoustic signal warns of a draining receiver battery. Without a sensor, the connection quality (LQI) on the transmitter display can also be displayed in % values. An additional security solution !
In addition, up to 8 telemetry data outputs can be displayed on the display (depending on the sensors connected to the receiver, eg voltage, current, temperature, etc.) (application examples: motor temperature, drive voltage, current consumption of the drive). The storage of the telemetry data can also be found in the model with the optional MULTIPLEX Flight Recorder (# 8 5420).
Wireless teacher / student operation:
The Multiplex COCKPIT SX 12 M-LINK can be standard as both teacher and student radio stations. All L / S-compatible M-LINK transmitters can be used as a student or teacher transmitter. The optional COPILOT module (# 4 5184) is required for the teacher operation. The COCKPIT SX 12 operates with selective L / S operation. This allows the complete transfer or, depending on the learning progress of the student, the transfer of individual control functions to the student. Only by touching the sticks the teacher can take over the model again. Dual-rate and Expo phase-specific separately adjustable for 3 axis (cross, height, side)
- Timer 1: mm: ss start / stop switch selectable, alarm function, voice output, vibration
- Timer 2: mm: ss start switch selectable, alarm function, voice output, vibration
- Timer 3: hh: mm Transmitter operating time counter
- Timer 4: hh: mm Day time
- Number of channels
- Model memory
- Frequency band
- 2.4 GHz
- Expansion modules
- MULTIGYRO CSX (# 1-00092) already installed
- Transmission type
- M-LINK with additional, optionally usable SAFE-LINK function
- Power supply
- LiFe battery 3.3V / 4000mAh
- approx. 867 g (with rechargeable battery)
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- approx. 190 x 210 x 60 mm
- Temperature range
- -10 ° C - + 55 ° C
- Operating time
- 12 hours with display lighting "on", up to 24h in sunlight with "off"
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.