- ESC is compatible with sensorless brushless motors and sensored brushless motors (only in sensorless mode).
- Fully waterproof design for all weather conditions.
- Super internal switch-mode BEC with switchable voltage of 6V/7.4V and a cont ./peak current of 6A/15A for easily driving big torque servos and high voltage servos.
- Highly reliable electronic switch avoids troubles which may happen to traditional mechanical switch due to dirt, water, dash and etc.
- Separate programming port to easily connect the LED program card or the LCD program box to the ESC.
- Proportional brake with 9 levels of maximum brake force and 9 levels of drag brake force.
- 5 levels of acceleration/punch from soft to aggressive for different vehicles, tires and tracks.
- Capacitor Protection：Innovative Capacitor Protection effectively protects capacitors from exploding and causing irreversible damage to the ESC because of overload.
- Multiple protections: motor lock-up protection, low-voltage cutoff protection, thermal protection, overload protection, and fail-safe (throttle signal loss protection).
- Advanced programming via portable LED program card or multifunction LCD program box.
- Firmware upgrade via HOBBYWING multifunction LCD program box (item sold separately)
What's in the box?
1 x Ezrun Max 8 ESC
1 x Ezrun Max LED Program Card
1 x Ezrun 4274 SL brushless motor (2200kv)
Supportive accessories (double side tape, etc)
- Cont./Peak Current
- 150A / 950A
- Motor Type
- Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor (only in sensorless mode)
- 1/8th Touring Car, Buggy, Truggy and Monster Truck
- Motor Limit
- Model EZRUN-MAX8-V3
- LiPo /NiMH Cells
- 3-6S LiPo/9-18S NiMH
- BEC Output
- 6V/7.4V Switchable, Continuous Current of 6A (Switch-mode BEC)
- Cooling Fan
- Powered by the stable BEC voltage of 6V/7.4V
- Input End: T-plug Male Connectors / Traxxas Male Connectors.
Output End: Female 6.5mm Gold Connectors (pre-soldered onto the PCB of the speed controller).
- Size (L x W x H)
- 59.8 x 48 x 36.8 mm
- Programming Port
- FAN/PRG Port
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.