- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor (with a running frequency of up to 96MHz)
- Compatible with various brushless motors
- DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization) Technology greatly improves throttle response & driving efficiency and reduces ESC temperature
- Programming parameters
- Normal/Reverse brake modes (esp. reverse brake mode) can effectively shorten the landing distance for the aircraft
- Search mode can help users find the aircraft by the alarm beeps after the aircraft falls into the complex environment
- Multiple protection features like start-up, ESC thermal, capacitor thermal, over-current, over-load, abnormal input voltage and throttle signal loss effectively prolong the service life of the ESC
High Quality & Reliable
High-performance 32-bit ARM M0 processor running up to 96MHz, supports maximum speed up to 300,000 RPM (2-pole motor). High quality and reliability make the SKYWALKER V2 series very cost-effective.
DEO Technology / Active Freewheeling
The DEO technology (Driving Efficiency Optimization) implemented in the ESC has multiple advantages. Fast and smooth throttle response, better stability and flexibility during flight. Higher driving efficiency, and longer flight times. Lower ESC temperature, more reliable operation.
With Reverse Brake and Linear Reverse Brakes mode enabled can effectively shorten the landing distance of the aircraft to simulate the landing of a real aircraft. Normal Brake Mode and Brake Disabled mode are also available; the brake amount is adjustable in normal brake mode. (This is HOBBYWING's registered patented)
Search mode can help users find their aircraft by pulsing the motor to beep after the aircraft falls into a visually obstructed environment and is difficult to find. This mode can also be used to prompt the user to disconnect the battery of an ESC that has not been working for a set time to prevent the battery from running out of power and being damaged.
Programmable with the LED Program Box, or transmitter. Users can easily program the SKYWALKER V2 to their preference.
Multiple protection features include abnormal input voltage, ESC thermal, throttle signal loss (or Fail Safe), and low voltage cutoff effectively prolonging the life of the ESC.
- Input Vol (Lipo)
- BEC Output
- 5V@7A (Switch-mode)
- Size (mm)
- Weight (g)
- Wires input
- Wires output
- Output connectors
- 4.0 Gold Connectors (Female)
- Stick / LED program box
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.