- 4-POLE 12-SLOT design boasts exceptional EFFICIENCY and produces LESS HEAT
- OPTIMIZED design eliminates the need for mechanical timing adjustments as sensor alignment method delivers uniform timing and torque in both directions, automatically
- Oversized NMB bearings and vibration dampening system ensure the longest bearing life possible
- High-strength, high-temperature grade neodymium sintered magnets combined with a high-strength Kevlar wrap ensures the integrity of the rotor is not compromised during harsh running conditions
- Proprietary winding techniques produce a stator assembly that is the lowest possible resistance, resulting in a cooler running motor
This powerful and efficient motor is designed to deliver exceptional speed, torque, and acceleration, making it the perfect choice for serious large-scale bashers who demand nothing but the best. Built with precision-machined components, high-strength magnets, and advanced winding techniques, this motor is engineered to deliver reliable and consistent performance in even the most challenging conditions.
What makes this motor different from the other 17 series motors? GREAT QUESTION! The 1721-1260kv is the “sane brother” to the 1721-2400kv. Where the 1721-2400kv is made for one thing, SPEED, the 1721-1260kv is built on the same platform, but at a more conventional Kv. It packs more punch and runs cooler than its baby brother the 1717-1260kv. This makes it the perfect moderate, yet powerful, upgrade to the 1717 size motors that come stock in the Traxxas X- Maxx and Arrma 8s vehicles.
What ESC do we recommend? The 1721-1260Kv is an excellent companion for the Mamba XLX2 which is already packaged together for purchase as a combo.
In The Box
(1) 1721-1260Kv Brushless Sensored 4 Pole Motor
- Speed Control
- Sold Separately
- Outer Diameter
- 1.87" (47 mm)
- Product Length
- 3.984252" (101 mm)
- Motor Type
- Input Voltage
- Product Weight
- 1.71 lbs. / 27.36 oz
- Wire Gauge
- 8 AWG
- RPM/Volt (Kv)
- 45,000 RPM