- Includes radio system, ESC and transmitter batteries
- Includes motor and onboard LiPo battery
- Realistic narrowstance rock crawler body in olive green or red
- Molded roll cage with realistic light bar
- Realistic driver figure and many other scale details
- Officially licensed KMC XD229 Machete Crawl wheels
- Officially licensed Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires (S30 compound, large block tread)
- Fulltime 4WD
- Splined and sleeved front and rear drive shafts allow for maximum suspension travel while keeping the power to the wheels
- Steel front and rear axles, front stub axles and dogbones provide strength and durability
- Rugged steel Cchannel frame rails with bracing keep everything rigid and aligned
- Front and rear axles consist of a twopiece, molded plastic solid axle design
- 3Link front and 4link rear suspension supply optimal handling
- Coilover shocks with simulated reservoir and durable plastic suspension links deliver proven Axial crawling performance
- Front and rear differentials each house a worm gear setup to power the axles and create higher ground clearance. Worm gear drive also provides a low gear ratio to reduce torque twist
- Two LEDs in the front bumper for night driving
The SCX24 Deadbolt 4WD is Axial’s first off-roader in the 1/24 scale market. At 20cm in length the SCX24 is ideal for use in a multitude of environments, from camping or Hiking to playing in your living room the SCX24 has you covered.
Even beginners who drive the Axial SCX24 will be able to take on difficult trails and climbs, such is the exceptional performance of the SCX24. Much like it’s larger brother the SCX10, the smaller SCX24 use’s steel “C” channel frame rails, dog bones and rear axles to add superior durability. Over rocky and uneven surfaces the SCX24 has the performance to keep on pushing forward!
To make the handling as precise as possible the SCX24 chassis uses a three-link front and four-link rear suspension setup. Combined with the coil over shocks and strong plastic suspension Axial delivers ultimate performance in a small package! The worm gear drive setup allows a higher ground clearance plus a low gear ratio that reduces torque twist to assist crawling ability.
Powered with a factory fitted 180 size motor and LiPo battery the SCX24 may be small in size but is BIG on performance, with enough power to excel through the tough trails and obstacles. The deadbolt body style is aggressive and scale at the same time, with an authentic driver figure, moulded roll cage and realistic light bar the SCX24 Deadbolt has many scale features on its larger counterparts! Even down the to fully licensed KMC XD229 Machete Crawl wheels wrapped in Nitto Trail Grappler tires, the SCX24 screams detail!
The SCX24 Deadbolt comes 100% ready to run out of the box, with a LiPo battery, USB Charger, Axial 2 channel radio system and Dynamite motor this car is beginner friendly. Simply charge up the battery and get to crawling! The SCX24 is sure to put a smile on the face on anyone who drives it, and with a small size you can literally take this car anywhere for some crawling fun!
What's in the Box?
(1) SCX24™ Deadbolt™ 1/24 Scale 4WD Truck
(1) Axial AE-6 ESC/receiver combo (installed)
(1) Dynamite® 88T brushed electric motor (installed)
(1) Axial AS-1 steering servo (installed)
(1) Axial® AX-4 2.4GHz 2-channel radio
(4) AA transmitter batteries
(1) 350mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo battery
(1) USB LiPo charger
(1) Product Manual
- 7.8" (199.5mm)
- 3.9" (99.5mm)
- 4.73" (120.2mm)
- Ground Clearance
- 1.06" (27mm)
- 5.25" (133.5mm)
- 0.5lb (0.22kg)
- Stamped steel rails
- Solid axle, front and rear
- Tire Type
- Nitto Trail Grappler M/T, large block tread
- Speed Control
- AE-6 ESC receiver/combo
- AX-4 2.4GHz 2-channel
- AS-1 steering servo
- 7.4V 350mAh 30C LiPo (included)
- USB LiPo charger (included)
- Gear Pitch
- Wheel Size
- 0.48" (12.4mm) width, 1.0" (26mm) diameter
- Shock Type
- Plastic body coil-over .9 - 1.3" (24 - 33.4mm)
- Painted and trimmed Axial Deadbolt
- Ball Bearings
- Full body
- Is Assembly Required
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.