- Authentic scale artwork on both the nose and tail, replicating the full scale B-25
- Suited for intermediate to advanced RC pilots
- Made from high-quality balsa and balsa plywood
- Lightweight and durable
- Fibreglass engine cowl comes factory painted
- Easy access battery compartment thanks to a removable hatch
- Oracover film covering with clear matte finish
- Incredible scale detail including, but not limited to, gun turrets, machine gun packs, fibreglass engine nacelles and radiator scoops
- Fully operational bomb bay doors with an additional servo and radio channel
B-25 Mitchell RC Plane from Seagull Models
Defined by its oval fuselage cross-section, mid-mounted gull wings, tricycle landing gear and greenhouse-style canopy, the B-25 Mitchell was the most prevalent and significant medium bomber of World War II. Operated by the U.S. Army Air Corps, U.S. Navy and Marine Corps in every theatre of WWII thanks to its resilience and reliability, the B-25 Mitchell was successful in low-level strafing, using many machine guns on board to eliminate the enemy both on land and at sea.
The Seagull Models Giant Scale Zero for 50-60cc engines is a fantastic replica of the famous Japanese WWII fighter. Designed with the intermediate to advanced sport flyer in mind, Seagull Models have created this semi-scale warbird of the B-25 Mitchell, featuring a factory-fitted motor mount with pre-installed hinges, fantastic flying characteristics and quick assembly using high-quality balsa and balsa plywood - keeping it lightweight and more durable than your average ARF model plane.
- 2 x 20cc gasoline engine
- 11+ channel radio and receiver
- 14 x servos
- 2 x receiver batteries
- Glow plug and 2 x propellers to suit engines
- Protective foam rubber for radio system
- Glue and tools for assembly (refer to Manual)
- 95.0 in (241.2 cm).
- Wing area
- 1191.0 sq.ins (76.8 sq.dm).
- 24.2 lbs (11.0 kg).
- 75.7 in (192.3 cm).
- Engine/Motor size
- 20cc gasoline engine.
- 11 channels with 14 servos.
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.