Seagull has captured the look and history of the legendary Douglas Skyraider in this exciting semi-scale ARF, suitable for Glow, Gas, or Electric power.
- Covered in genuine Oracover premium covering with decals applied.
- Operational flaps for an improved flight envelope.
- Accurate scale outline and details.
- Fiberglass engine cowl with Dummy Engine insert and cowl flap detail.
- Fully sheeted, airfoil tail surfaces for improved flight characteristics.
- Wing Guns, Drop tanks and removable antenna for ulitimate detail.
- Two-piece pug in wings for easy transport.
- Large removable top hatch for easy radio and flight battery access.
- Electric power conversion set included.
- Mechanical retracts included.
- Detailed Scale cockpit with light weight pilot included.
Skyraider Warbird - Bee Scheme
The airframe is conventionally built balsa and plywood construction, yet a modern laser-cut design allows the airplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work has been done for you. The pushrods are pre-made to the correct lengths and the hinges are pre-installed. Includes extra scale features such as wing guns, drop tanks, antenna, and operating navigation lights. Includes fixed landing gear - using the same mounting as optional electric rotating retracts.
- 63.0 in (160 cm).
- Wing area
- 637.1 sq.in (41.1 sq.dm).
- 8.6lbs (3.9 kg).
- 47.8 in (121.5cm).
- 10cc - 15cc
- 6 channels with 7 servos.
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.