With the MULTIPLEX FUNRAY, a new era of ELAPOR® models begins!
- Exceptional performance of a foam model
- Extremely robust wings and sturdy height control system by means of plastic nose strips and aluminium carbon fibre composite beams
- Forcing the servo contacts with M6 high current plugs in the wings (# 100112)
- Removable wings and helices
- Removable side rudder with hollow hinges
- Extremely stiff fuselage in MSpace technology and continuous carbon fibre reinforcement with 4-sided profile tube, GRPstraps and form fitting connections from the motor frame to the tailplane beam
- Very high-quality UV-resistant decor, designed by Mirco Pecorari
- Land protection skids made of solid stone impact protection film
- Trimming chamber in the rear
- Very high performance, very precise flying through 6x Hitec Premium servos HS65HB
- Unbreakable cab cover made of dyed EPP material
- All rudder flaps reinforced with stainless steel tubes
- Spacious and tidy interior for battery and RC components
Multiplex FunRay RC Glider
The kit model of this elegant 4-flap electric sailor inspires with dynamic sailing. The FUNRAY has excellent all-rounder characteristics, on the slopes and in the thermals equally. After a steep descent with butterfly, point-accurate landing is a children's game.
The FUNRAY convinces with incredible speed and precision in the aerobatics. There was no such thing in the ELAPOR® sailplane models yet! This performance is made possible thanks to its modern hybrid construction in the composite of carbon fibre, stainless steel, aluminium, plastic and the special ELAPOR® construction foam.
- Flight weight
- Model characteristics
- Electric gliding models
- 3 Advanced
- RC functions
- SR / HR / QR / spoiler / engine
- Electric weight
- Flight time
- Total surface load per gdm
- Total area in qdm
- Types of cells / cells
- 3S LiPo
- Construction time in min .
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.