The Mini AeroScout has been inspired by its bigger brother the AeroScout S. In a smaller size the Mini Aeroscout gives you a scaled down durable and powerful performance but with the ability to fly in reduced areas. With push power configuration and proven durability, the Mini AeroScout is the perfect RC plane for beginners!
- Scaled down version of AeroScout S so it can be used in smaller spaces
- Everything you need to get airborne is in the box – battery, charger and transmitter
- 2.4GHz MLP4 transmitter for interference-free reliable control
- 10+ minutes of flight time from high performing, powerful electric motor
- USB charger and 3.7V 800mAh 1S LiPo battery from Spektrum
- Tough and lightweight EPP construction perfect for a beginners learning curve
- Improved safety from pusher power configured motor that gives good motor and propeller protection
- Landing gear with steerable tailwheel allows easy take-off and landing on smooth surfaces
- Landing gear can be removed for hand launches and landings on grass
- Ready to fly in minutes as a quick and easy assembly requires no special tools or glue
- Ability to perform aerobatic rolls, loops and more
- Easily fixed with a full range of spare and replacement parts available
HobbyZone's Mini AeroScout is the perfect RC trainer plane
If you are just entering the world of RC flying then the HobbyZone Mini AeroScout is a great place to start. Offering leading technology and design HobbyZone ensure that the RC planes that they bring to market encapsulate the expertise and product knowledge they have amassed to bring you an aircraft that is forgiving enough to learn with, and, challenging enough to keep you taking to the skies!
The Mini AeroScout has been inspired by its bigger brother the AeroScout S. In a smaller size, the Mini Aeroscout gives you a scaled-down durable and powerful performance but with the ability to fly in reduced areas. With push power configuration and proven durability, the Mini AeroScout is the perfect RC plane for beginners! Constructed from toughened EPP and with a pusher power configuration the HobbyZone Mini AeroScout is set up like its big brother to take advantage of the motor and propeller protection that this layout provides. This gives you slightly more margin for error for those inevitable crashes when you are first learning.
Easily assembled and repaired is another advantage the HobbyZone Mini AeroScout enjoys over other RC planes in the beginner segment. With a wing, tail and other airframe parts either snapping into place or bolting on without the need for tape or glue, you are ensured of getting airborne with a minimum of fuss. The best aspect of the HobbyZone Mini AeroScout for beginners is that it is completely Ready-To-Fly (RTF). When you open the box, you will have 2.4GHz transmitter complete with AA batteries to get you started. There is a USB charger and a rechargeable LiPo flight battery also included. Nothing extra to buy. Just plug in and fly.
While the term ‘beginner plane’ may make some think the HobbyZone Mini AeroScout is a little bland you will find that this is not the case. When you get a bit more experience under your belt you can explore the Mini AeroScout’s aerobatic capabilities with rolls, loops and more at your disposal. The battery life and powerful electric motor give you 10+ minutes a flight to really build up your air hours and get to enjoy RC flying and all it has to offer.
What's in the Box?
(1) HobbyZone® Mini AeroScout™ with:
(1) Electric Motor (installed)
(1) 2.4GHz Receiver, ESC and (2) Servo Control Unit (installed)
(1) MLP4 2.4GHz Controller/Transmitter
(1) Spektrum™ 800mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo Battery
(1) E-flite® 1S USB LiPo Battery Charger
(4) AA Alkaline Batteries (for the controller/transmitter)
(1) Product Manual
- Overall Length
- Flying Weight
- Motor Size
- 1S 800mAh
- Minimum Required Radio
- Landing Gear
- Experience Level
- Skill Level 1 = No Experience Required
- Approx Assembly Time
- Less than 1 hour
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.