- Upgraded with a higher performance power system, Smart electronics, softer tires and a higher visibility colour scheme
- The best choice for a first “full-house” and high-performance jet for newer to experienced EDF pilots
- A scale jet model with amazing sport airplane handling and superb aerobatic capability
- Expertly engineered and optimized ducting for incredibly efficient performance with no need for “cheater” holes
- 12-blade 70mm super-efficient fan delivers excellent top speed and vertical performance plus a turbine-like sound
- Upgraded and factory-installed 6S-compatible 3060-1900Kv brushless inner-runner motor with a SMART 85A ESC
- Extremely wide performance envelope and speed range, capable of top speeds up to 200 KPH, together with low landing speeds
- Popular 6S 3200–4000mAh 30+C batteries will provide excellent performance and flight times
- 85-amp Spektrum Avian Smart Lite ESC provides real-time battery voltage, current draw, RPM and other data – with Smart and non-Smart batteries – via compatible transmitters
- Optional-use thrust reversing to help shorten rollout after landing and for other special ground handling capabilities
- Spektrum AR631 receiver with fly-by range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Easier to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology
- Functional and factory-installed flaps for shorter takeoffs and landings with great slow-flight performance
- Steerable nose wheel and electric retracts with sprung wire struts for operation from a variety of surfaces, including grass strips
- Softer tyres to reduce bouncing when landing on paved and other hard surfaces
- Eight fast and precise digital, metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages
- No glue is required for assembly and the Viper can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery
- Easy to install/remove one-piece wing with updated design to prevent stress failures
- Lightweight, strong and durable composite-reinforced EPO construction
- Large top hatch with clear canopy, cockpit detail and pilot figure provides great battery access
- Unique and highly visible trim scheme by Aircraft Studio Design
The full-scale Viper Jet was designed to deliver fighter-jet looks and amazing performance with low-wing prop-driven airplane flight characteristics so that more pilots could enjoy flying a jet. The E-flite Viper 70mm EDF delivers exactly this both in its appearance and how it delivers a high-performance jet experience like no other, whether you’ve flown many jets before or even if it’s your first “full-house” jet model. It delivers awesome speed, vertical performance and aerobatic capability whilst also being so easy to take off and land – especially because this Bind-N-Fly Basic model is equipped with exclusive AS3X and SAFE Select technologies. This updated and upgraded version also includes a higher performance Spektrum motor and 85A Avian Smart Lite ESC for more efficient performance, delivers real-time telemetry data via the AR631 receiver, along with softer tyres for easier landings on harder surfaces.
The Smartest, best handling and easiest to fly mid-sized Viper yet!
The E-flite Viper 70mm EDF has been updated and upgraded to be the Smartest, best handling and easiest-to-fly mid-sized model of this popular jet yet! It’s a scale jet that flies smoothly and handles like a sport airplane — yet is also capable of incredible aerobatics and top speeds. But what truly sets it apart is how easy it is to take off, fly, and land, which makes it the BEST choice for a high-performance EDF model for a variety of pilots. Assembly is fast and simple, with no glue or special tools required. The lightweight, composite-reinforced EPO airframe is factory-finished in the now iconic Aircraft Studio Design trim scheme with higher visibility colours. The eight factory-installed digital, metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages deliver crisp and precise control at every speed. The Viper 70mm features functional flaps and electric retracts with simple yet durable wire struts – equipped with new wheels featuring softer tyres to reduce bouncing when landing – make it the perfect first “full-house” jet model for those moving up from simpler EDF models.
This BNF Basic version of the Viper includes a factory-balanced and installed 12-blade 70mm fan, matched to a larger 1900Kv brushless inner-runner motor, plus an 85-amp Avian Smart Lite ESC that works together with the optimized ducting to deliver an abundance of speed and thrust. With this updated and upgraded power system, the Viper 70mm now has even better vertical performance and approximately 10% more speed than its predecessor making it capable of level flight top speeds up to 200+ KPH and nearly unlimited vertical performance with 6S 3200mAh to 4000mAh batteries. It’s also equipped with a factory-installed Spektrum AR631 receiver featuring exclusive AS3X and optional-use SAFE Select technologies. When using compatible AirWare-equipped transmitters, the receiver and Smart Lite ESC supply overall battery voltage, current draw, motor RPM and other telemetry data in real-time — with Smart and non-Smart batteries. And with a 7–8+ channel transmitter, you can also take advantage of the optional-use thrust reversing to shorten rollouts after landing and for other special ground handling capabilities. The E-flite Viper 70mm delivers a mid-sized, full-house and high-performance EDF jet experience unlike any other for low-time to experienced jet pilots!
What's in the box?
(1) E-flite Viper 70mm EDF Jet BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE Select
(1) Spektrum Avian 85A Smart Lite Brushless ESC (installed)
(1) Spektrum 1900Kv Brushless Inrunner Motor (installed)
(8) Spektrum Digital, Metal-Geared Servos (installed)
(1) Spektrum AR631 6-Channel Receiver (installed)
(1) E-flite Viper 70mm EDF Product Manual
- (1) Full-range 6–8+ Channel Spektrum DSMX®/DSM2® Compatible Transmitter
- (1) 6S 22.2V 3200–4000mAh 30+C LiPo with EC5 or IC5 Connector
- (1) Compatible LiPo Charger
- Sold Separately
- Speed Control
- Sold Separately
- Power Type
- Completion Level
- Bind-N-Fly Basic
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.