- Factory assembled and fully equipped, ready for action straight out of the box
- Officially licensed and meticulously detailed Power Wagon 4-door moulded ABS hard body
- Ultimate traction and style with officially licensed Pro-Line Interco Super Swamper tyres and Pro-Line Impulse Bead-Loc wheels
- A smooth and stable ride thanks to the oil-filled shocks
- Optional overlanding rack and accessories included for added realism
- Precise control with the Spektrum SLT2 2.4GHz radio system
- Powerful Dynamite 88T brushed motor
- Spektrum 350mAh LiPo battery and USB charger
The 1940s Dodge Power Wagon, an American icon, played a pivotal role in the nation’s history. Originally designed for demanding farm and construction work, it evolved into a vital asset during World War II aiding soldiers in transporting supplies and injured troops. Its versatility and reliability led to civilian models in the mid-1940s, securing its place in automotive history. Axial pays homage to this iconic vehicle with the SCX24 1940s Dodge Power Wagon as a custom 4-door RC crawler. Built on the tried-and-true SCX24 platform, this rock crawler offers performance, and value and is a must-have for Axial enthusiasts.
The 1940s Dodge Power Wagon: a timeless classic
Arriving fully assembled and equipped, the SCX24 Power Wagon will captivate you with its scale accuracy and ready-to-run simplicity. Full-size classic auto enthusiasts will be impressed with the officially licensed moulded ABS body that features lifelike details. It even comes with an optional overlanding rack and accessories so you can add even more realism to this RC crawler.
Built for Durability and Precision
Underneath the Dodge Power Wagon’s vintage charm lies a built-to-last SCX24 chassis that boasts steel C-channel frame rails with bracing, ensuring durability and alignment. Its suspension features a three-link front and four-link rear setup for optimal handling while the steel front and rear axles, front stub axles and steel dogbones ensure strength and durability during demanding climbs and challenging trails. The drivetrain runs smoothly on sealed cartridge bearings throughout the entire vehicle, eliminating the need for bushings.
Packed with power
Secured by a steel motor mount to minimise flex and protect the gears, the Dynamite 88T brushed electric motor delivers ample torque for steep ascents. Worm screw and worm gear setups in the front and rear differentials provide higher ground clearance and get power to the axles, ensuring you can conquer obstacles with ease.
Proven SCX24 platform with upgraded features
Whether it’s an indoor adventure or on rugged outdoor trails, the SCX24 Dodge Power Wagon is engineered for unstoppable RC crawling. It builds upon the proven SCX24 platform with remarkable upgrades including oil-filled shocks that provide a smooth ride and maintain stability on rugged terrain, with adjustable preload to tailor your rig's handling. Offering scale aesthetics, exceptional grip and clearance are the officially licensed Pro-Line Super Swamper tyres, paired with Pro-Line Impulse Bead-Loc wheels, ready to tackle any challenge.
Your adventure begins the moment you open the box. The SCX24 1940s Dodge Power Wagon comes fully assembled and ready-to-run with a Spektrum SLT2 2.4GHz radio, featuring throttle limiting and throttle/steering travel adjust. Additionally, you'll receive a Spektrum 350mAh 2S 30C 7.4V LiPo battery, a convenient Spektrum USB LiPo charger, and four AA batteries for the transmitter.
Value meets performance in the SCX24 1940s Dodge Power Wagon. Whether you're a seasoned RC enthusiast or a classic auto admirer exploring the world of RC, this masterpiece is your ticket to an unforgettable adventure. Get ready to dominate the trails with this classic American truck.
What's in the box?
(1) 1/24 SCX24 1940s Dodge Power Wagon 4WD RTR
(1) Spektrum SLT2 2.4GHz Transmitter
(1) 10 Amp Brushed 2-in-1 ESC / SLT Receiver Combo (installed)
(1) Dynamite 88T Brushed Electric Motor (installed)
(1) Axial AS-1 Steering Servo (installed)
(1) Spektrum 350mAh LiPo Battery
(1) Spektrum USB LiPo Charger
(4) AA Transmitter Batteries
(1) SCX24 Dodge Power Wagon Product Manual
- Scale 4x4 Rock Crawler
- Completion Level
- Ready-to-Run (everything included)
- 9.65 in (245mm)
- 4.1 in (104mm)
- 4.2 in (106mm)
- 11.5 oz (325.5g)
- Ground Clearance
- 1.45 in (37mm)
- 6.1 in (153.7mm)
- Stamped Steel Rails
- Solid Axle, Front and Rear
- Shock Type
- Oil-filled coil-over 1.0 – 1.3 (25.6 – 33.5mm), Composite
- Worm Gear 16T/4T
- Wheel Type
- Black Composite
- Wheel Diameter
- 1.0 in (26mm)
- Wheel Width
- .48 in (12.4mm)
- Tire Tread
- Pro-Line TSL Super Swamper
- Tire Diameter
- 2.18 in (55.5mm)
- Motor Type
- Motor/Engine Size
- Spur Gear
- Speed Control Included
- Spektrum SLT2
- Servos Included
- 7.4V 350mAh 30C LiPo
- USB LiPo
- Axial 1940s 4-Door Dodge Power Wagon
- Ball Bearings
- Complete Vehicle
- Experience Level
- Recommended Environment
- Is Assembly Required
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.