- 1/10 scale – 17.5 inch long x 9 inch wide x 9 inch high
- Lightweight – 1.814 kg
- Ground clearance of 1.06 inch at differentials
- Blue tyre compound, 4.5 inch in diameter
- Powered by 540 brushed motor
- 14T pinion
- 48 inch gear pitch
- Great control with Spektrum DX2E 2-channel radio & transmitter
- Drive on all terrains with Spektrum waterproof receiver & S605 Metal Gear waterproof servo
- Waterproof ESC with crawler mode, dynamite brushed
- Dynamite brushed 35T crawler motor
- AA batteries included
Looks like a 4WD, drives like a crawler
In the world of scale RC off-road vehicles, close enough doesn’t cut it. Bodies must look authentic and the chassis has to be able to handle anything a full-scale vehicle would. This is Vaterra’s strength.
Unlike the crawler Slickrock or the rock racer Twin Hammer, the Ascender performs like a crawler but looks like a true, off-road vehicle. Drivers can customise their rigs, just as they would a full-scale off-road trail truck. Add lights, wenches, spare tires, car jacks and even coolers for the after parties!
Tackle any off-road terrain
Don’t be fooled by its realistic detailed styling. This 4WD has the performance suspension to tackle off-road terrain – with its ladder type metal frame, metal-geared transmission, licensed off-road tyres, and waterproof Dynamite electronic package. Its innovative, adjustable chassis features suspension and drivetrain proven in full-scale applications.
The Ascender delivers high traction with its pre-glued Interco Super Swamper tyres – on one piece, 8 spoke wheels. Its multi-link solid axle suspension and oil filled threaded injection shock type, driving has never been smoother. Recommended for beginners, this 4WD can take to all terrains.
Licensed 1972 Ford Bronco Lexan
Bring your display model to life with its replica 1972 Ford Bronco Lexan body. Ready to run, the Ascender has a painted body and all the electronics installed. The “scaler” is perfect for you if you’re looking for a pre-built and painted body to hit the trails– without having to invest a large amount of money. All you need is a LiPo battery and charger, and you’re ready to go!
Please refer to the “What You Need” section below for more details about the Ford Bronco 4WD Ascender.
- Battery pack. We recommend Dynamite Reaction 4000mah (DYNB3800EC)
- Charger. We recommend the Ultra Power 680AC (UP680AC)
- 4WD "Scale" Rock Crawler
- 17.5 in (445mm)
- 9 in (229mm)
- 9 in (229mm)
- Ground Clearance
- 1.06 in (37mm) at Differentials
- 10.95 in (278mm)
- 4 lbs (1.8kg)
- Steel Ladder Frame
- Multi-Link Solid Axle
- Tire Type
- 4.5 in (115mm) Licensed Super Swamper TSL SX
- Motor or Engine
- 540 Brushed
- Speed Control
- Spektrum DX2E 2-Channel
- Gear Pitch
- Wheel Size
- Diameter: 1.9 in (48mm); Width: 1.1 in (27mm)
- Shock Type
- Oil Filled Threaded injection molded
- Painted 1972 Ford Bronco
- Ball Bearings
- Complete vehicle
- Assembly Time
- Less than 1 Hour
- Is Assembly Required
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.