- Charges 1-6 cell LiPo, LiFe and Li-ION, 1-15 cell NiCd and NiMH and 2-20V Lead Acid batteries
- Fast Charge, Balance Charge and Storage Charge modes for lithium batteries
- Automatically controls current rate during charging and discharging process
- Two independent balancing ports for lithium batteries (2 XH balance boards included)
- Five user customisable pre-sets per output
- Two fan cooling system with internal sensor for controlling fan speed
- Batteries can be set to automatically Charge/Discharge or Discharge/Charge up to a maximum of 10 cycles
- Automatic charge termination if battery temperature gets too high
- Temperature probe is required and must be purchased separately
- PC-based program can analyze the characteristics of each battery via a USB port, graph of voltage, current and capacity curves with individual voltage of each cell in a lithium pack can be displayed on a PC- *PC-LINK USB adaptor is required and must be purchased separately.
- One USB port, 5 volts, 2100mA output for iPad, mobile phone, digital cameras, etc.
The Ultra Power UP120AC Touch Charger is a dual output AC/DC Touch Screen charger with 120 watt power per output with each channel capable of charging many types of batteries at up to 10A.
It includes a dual fan cooling system and an internal sensor for controlling fan speed, internal cell balancers, touch screen display and important warning and safety functions, and can also be used as a power supply to power other devices, up to 300Watts. This is a feature packed, great value charger with a simple, user friendly interface.
The colour touch screen on this Ultra Power UP120ACTOUCH charger makes for simple and fast operation of the charger and for easy reading of the information available during a charge or discharge cycle.
- Input voltage
- AC 110V or 220V
- Charge power
- 2x120W (240W)
- Discharge power
- 2x10W (20W)
- Charge current range
- Discharge current range
- LiIo/LiPo/LiFe cell count
- 1~6 series
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count
- 1 - 15cells
- Pb battery voltage
- 2V～20V (1-10cells)
- Current drain for balancing LiPo
- Battery data memory
- 5 profiles
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.