A nice 100 watt, touch screen charger with a built in power supply and easy to navigate menus.
- Only 135 x 95 x 61mm
- Weighs 0.44kg
- Li-Po balance charge, Li-Po fast charge, Li-Po storage, and Li-Po discharge modes
- Can be used to power other DC devices such as chargers, lathes, lights, etc
- Check the voltage of a lithium battery's cells when plugged into the balance port
- Program and store up to 10 different types of battery settings
An extra safety feature of the UP100 is its ability to monitor battery temperature during charge. Purchasing the optional thermal probe will give the charger the ability to stop charging if the batteries max cell temperature is reached, avoiding a potential fire.
This charger can be powered by either plugging it into an AC wall socket or by plugging it into any DC power source between 11 and 18 volts. The chargers DC input connection is a XT60 male.
The charger comes with a US 120v AC power cable. A balance plug adaptor for charging LiPos and a user manual. To use this charger you will need to supply or build your own charge cables depending on what type of batteries you will be charging. For instance, the charger comes with a charge cable that has banana plugs on one end and a T-plug (Deans connector) on the other. The banana plugs , plug into the charger and the T-plug connects to your battery. If your battery leads have a T-plug your good to go but if not you will need purchase / build an adaptor or new cable to meet your needs. In the upper right hand corner of the screen we have listed a few connectors and some wire that will come in handy if you would like to make your own connection cables.
- Input voltage
- AC 100~240V DC 11.0-18.0V
- Charge power
- Discharge power
- Charge current
- Discharge current
- LiIo/LiPo/LiFe/LiHv cell count
- 1~6 series
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count
- 1 - 15cells
- Pb battery voltage
- 2V～20V (1-10cells)
- 135 x 95 x 61mm