- Lightweight fuselage moulded in white tinted epoxy fibreglass + blue tinted fibreglass canopy
- Two-piece wing is made of a balsa framework with a wing joiner, leading edges and wing spar made of carbon and covered with transparent Ultracote
- Tailplanes are made in a balsa framework with carbon spar and leading edges and covered with transparent Ultracote
- Top quality accessories (servo covers, servo mount, rods, ending ties, control horns, tape for sticking flaps, fibreglass motor mount, plywood servo mount to the tail...)
- Decal sheet
- Complete assembly manual with step-by-step illustrations
The TOP Model Marabu ARF electric thermal glider is as good as it looks. Gentle, smooth, and very long flights are the standard for this beauty.
The careful use of composites with competition balsa, creates a good light structure that will hold its shape for a long time. The synergy of low weight and a strong structure is very unusual in a production sailplane and can only be achieved with careful attention to design and construction. The entire model is constructed using free-flight techniques. The wings as well as stabilizer are all balsa built-up with Carbon Fibre main spar and leading edge. The fuselage is gel-coated epoxy fiberglass with a white finish. The whole model is covered with transparent Ultracote. All control surfaces are hinged with adhesive tape. This fully built sailplane needs only basic assembly and motor/radio installation. The two piece wing and horizontal stabilizer are both easily removable for transport and storage. Each part is carefully hand-crafted with meticulous attention to detail.
Expert pilots will be particularly surprised by its excellent flight qualities, given by the thin wing airfoil and low weight.
There are several possibilities how to mix the functions of the flaps (high performance thermal soaring, spot landing etc.).
The model is designed and manufactured in Czech Republic.
- 2750 mm
- 1340 mm
- Flying Weight
- 1.4 - 1.6kg
- Wing Area
- 48.7 dm2
- Wing Loading
- 28.1 - 32.9 g/dm2
- MH 32MOD
- Control Functions
- A + Fl + E + R + M
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.