- Fibreglass fuselage
- 2 part wing and elevator for easy transportation
- Wing polystyrene core balsa planking, ready covered with Oracover®
- Elevator balsa construction with carbon spar and leading edge, ready covered with Oracover®
- Rudder is balsa all built-up construction, ready covered with Oracover®
- Large fibreglass canopy
- Large decal sheet
- Accessories and hardware of the highest quality
- Step-by-step fully illustrated construction manual
The Flip is designed for recreational and acrobatic flying, whether on a slope or on a flat surface. It is possible to fly both in the glider version and in the electrified version. The glider can be started by normal towing, or by towing (after adding the release hook). The motorisation is designed for a 3S LiPo battery with a capacity of 2000 - 4000mAh. Flip is an agile glider that willingly responds to rudder deflections. Thanks to the large side surface of the fuselage, it can also handle such turns as twisting and knife edge flight. Even during thermal flying, it performs surprisingly well.
The TOP Model Flip is delivered as a glider. The kit includes parts for its electrification, including a tool for cutting off the front of the fuselage. The wing structure is polystyrene-balsa, complete with spar and fibreglass reinforcement. The fuselage is fibreglass, white-coloured, complete with a fibreglass canopy hatch. The easily removable floating elevator is an all-balsa construction with a carbon spar and a leading edge. The rudder also has a balsa construction. Covered with Ultracote in a red and white scheme.
- (2) servos for flaps and ailerons
- (2) servos for elevator and rudder
- 3S 2000-4000mAh LiPo Battery