- Made from durable EPO foam
- Powerful brushless motor
- Large 2.2m wingspan
- Self launching
- Retractable power system
ST Model Arcus Glider
ST has drawn on the knowledge gained in their DG1000 and refined it when designing the Arcus M. The Retractable Power System (RPS) has been improved and the Arcus has the additional features of a retractable main wheel (with doors) and fully operating air brakes/spoilers.
The high aspect ratio wing is highly efficient, and when the motor is tucked away, you can really exploit any thermals that you find just like a sailplane. When it comes to landing, that efficient wing can be a double-edged sword, so popping out the very effective spoilers creates enough drag and lift reduction to put her exactly where you want. Perfect!
In common with all ST aircraft, the Arcus is CAD designed and then carefully moulded in durable EPO foam. Inside is the correct combination of carbon fibre re-enforcing to add strength where required without unnecessary weight.
The powerful brushless motor will pull her skyward at an impressive rate and you only need a 3 cell 1300mAh LiPo to do it!
With the Arcus M, you can enjoy the fun of pure gliding without the need for a launch system.
If you like this electric glider, you should also take a look at the Multiplex Heron Glider.
- Radio. We recommend the Spektrum DX6e w/AR610 receiver (SPM6650) or Spektrum DX8 (SPMR8000)
- Receiver. We recommend the Spektrum AR6600T (SPMAR6600T) or Spektrum AR636 (SPMAR636)
- Battery. We recommend the Dualsky ECO-S 1300mAh (DSBXP13003ECO) or Dualsky EX 1300mAh (DSBXP13003EX)
- Charger. We recommend the Ultra Power 100AC Plus (UP100ACPLUS) or Ultra Power 4ACL (UP4AC-L)
- 7x Micro, 1x Mini (Inc.)
- Radio System
- 7 Channel (Req.)
- LiPo Recommended
- 3S 11.1v 1300mAh 25C (Req.)
- Electric Motor
- Brushless (Inc.)
- Speed Controller
- 20A (Inc.)
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.