The Spektrum™ iX12 transmitter combines all-new Spektrum AirWare™ Touch app and robust DSMX® technology together with the intelligence of an Android-powered touchscreen, WiFi connectivity and more.
- 12 fully proportional channels at 2048 resolution
- 4-inch color screen with Multi-Touch technology
- Android interface with a dedicated quad-core processor
- Intuitive Spektrum™ AirWare Touch programming app
- Compatible with Spektrum AirWare firmware G2 model setups
- Industry-leading Spektrum DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
- Plug and play TBS Crossfire CRSF long-range technology compatible
- WiFi connectivity and convenience
- Easy access to updates, apps and the Internet
- Bluetooth connectivity for compatible devices
- Customizable audio events with WAV and MP3 support
- Programmable text-to-speech voice alerts
- Voice alerts over speaker, headphones or Bluetooth
- Integrated telemetry support delivers critical real-time data
- Wireless trainer link for instruction and flight simulation
- Built-in 2.4GHz diversity antennas for the most robust signal link possible
- Fast 11ms frame rate with compatible receivers
- Superb ergonomics based on user feedback
- Smooth quad-bearing gimbals with front-access adjustments
- 250-model internal memory, plus SD card expansion
- Rechargeable 6,000mAh Li-Ion transmitter battery pack
- Convenient Micro-USB charging and connectivity
The Spektrum™ iX12 radio is an intelligent 12-channel transmitter matched with a powerful combination of features and next-level connectivity. Groundbreaking yet comfortably familiar, RC pilots of all aircraft types can use the all-new iX12 to outfly everything in its class.
Touchscreen with Android-Powered Interface
Literally “tap” into the iX12’s programming. Its 4-inch, full-colour, easy-to-read monitor delivers crisp, clear detail that includes state-of-the-art touchscreen technology so that navigation is simple. And, because the interface is a fully functional Android system with a dedicated quad-core processor, it will work with an evolving list of apps from the Google Play store.
Long-time Spektrum users will feel right at home the first time they pick up the iX12. That’s because it’s Spektrum AirWare™ Touch app is derived from the familiar Spektrum AirWare firmware used today. The big, colour touchscreen features an Android interface that simply makes menu navigation and model setup even easier than before.
The iX12 can share model setups with any Spektrum G2 transmitter with Spektrum AirWare firmware. Transfer model setup data from an ‘old’ transmitter to your new iX12 or share models with almost any other Spektrum G2 user.
The iX12 can share model setups with any of these Spektrum transmitters:
- DX6 G2, G3
- DX7 G2
- DX8 G2
- DX9 (All)
- DX18, DX18QQ, DX18 G2, DX18 Stealth Edition
The enormous capacity of the iX12's on-board memory means you will rarely if ever, need to juggle models between transmitter memory and the SD card slot support.
Long Range RF Module Support
Go further with the iX12 when you explore what the integrated auxiliary serial port has to offer. It’s a next-level link that lets you accessorize the iX12 transmitter with a compatible long-range RF system (adapter, SPMA3090 required) such as Team Black Sheep Crossfire protocol technology (sold separately) that gives you low latency performance and secondary frequency convenience.
Not only is the iX12 the ultimate in control, it’s the ultimate tool you can use to make sure your prized aircraft is in perfect condition. Built-in telemetry can give you real-time data on critical information like your model's battery voltage, signal quality, motor temperature and more.* Using the voice alert system, you can program the iX12 to tell you when specific telemetry values reach or exceed limits you define. You can also have it call out a sequence of telemetry values on demand with the flip of a switch.
Programmable Voice and Audio Alerts
Keep tabs on important information without ever taking your eyes off what you are flying. The iX12 programmable voice alert system can call out what flight mode you have chosen or report telemetry info on demand. If an alarm goes off, you won't have to look at the display to see what's happening. The iX12 can tell you.
Text-to-speech means that you can create any voice alert by just typing in the words, it can even take *.WAV files so you can have virtually any sound imaginable. In addition to a built-in speaker, the iX12 has a headphone jack that allows you to monitor voice alerts, and/or listen to your favourite song during flight, using earbuds so you don't bother other pilots. You can also use its Bluetooth support to connect to wireless earbuds or your phone.
When connected to Wi-Fi, the iX12 gets even smarter. Spektrum AirWare™ Touch app update-alerts are automatic, plus you can download model setups and add third-party apps. Listen to music on Spotify or Pandora directly from your radio or even update your Facebook status just before you fly.
The iX12 can connect with just about any Bluetooth device. Use wireless earbuds to hear voice alerts privately, or pair a set of speakers and listen to music. A wide range of other devise uses are possible including file sharing, photo sharing and more.
Micro USB Connectivity
Hook up to your flight-control board and use their apps to adjust settings directly from the iX12—no laptop required. The integrated micro USB port conveniently allows you to charge its internal Li-Ion battery with a common Micro USB cable and power source. Other accessory devices can be recognized too, including your PC or laptop.
Based on popular team-pilot recommendations and customer feedback, the iX12 has been persistently engineered to have the most optimized feel possible. The weight distribution and ergonomics of the iX12 have been optimized to fit a wide range of pilot needs. The result is a sense of balance, comfort and functionality that perfectly complement the speed and precision of DSMX® technology.
KEY iX12 ERGONOMIC FEATURES:
- Comfortable, non-slip rubber grips
- Smooth, quad-bearing gimbals with front-access adjustments
- Adjustable stick length and travel range
- User-adjustable mode configurations (1, 2, 3 or 4)
- User-adjustable switch assignments and pushbutton power on/off
- State-of-the-art touchscreen technology
Access to tension, ratchet and travel adjustments for each gimbal is conveniently through the front—no disassembly required. There’s nothing to it. Even mode conversion adjustments are accessible. To create the perfect feel, just lift off the rubber access cover and make a simple adjustment.
Gimbal Access Points
- Up/Down Travel Limiter [centre top & bottom]
- Left/Right Gimbal Stick Tension [centre left]
- Up/Down Resistance [lower right, right side]
- Up/Down Ratchet [lower right, left side]
- Up/down Gimbal Stick Tension [lower left]
The evolutionary iX12 radio functions a lot like smartphone. When booted for the first time, you practically never have to turn it off—just put it to sleep. Tap the power button for easy-to-use options that allow the system to instantly boot and present options that extend battery use between charges. You have full control of when the RF system broadcasts, when the Android system is active when the screen is on. Additionally, the Spektrum LED indicator light always gives you a clear sign of sleep, broadcast and charging status.
Wireless Trainer Link
The exclusive functionality of the Spetkrum wireless trainer link gives iX12 users the ability to wirelessly link up with other Spektrum transmitters and specially-equipped Spektrum FPV headsets. It’s hassle-free. Once bound to another transmitter or component, ModelMatch™ technology will allow the iX12 to re-link without having to go through the bind process again.
WITH WIRELESS TRAINER LINK, YOU CAN:
- Wirelessly 'buddy box' with another DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter when teaching someone to fly
- Assign gimbal functions to a second 'camera' transmitter when flying a camera drone so you can focus on avoiding obstacles and maintaining visual contact while someone else lines up the shot
- Link with specially-equipped Spektrum FPV headsets to wirelessly control head tracking and remotely change camera video frequencies
- Link to the Spektrum Wireless Simulator Dongle (SPMWS1000) and practice flying with your favourite simulators
Forward Programming is a Spektrum technology that enables you to configure smart receivers and related products wirelessly and directly from the transmitter. It’s simple. Forward Programming uses the existing bi-directional communication link between a transmitter and receiver to do the same sophisticated programming that once required a cable, Bluetooth dongle, PC or a mobile phone. Plus, Forward Programming uses intuitive Spektrum AirWare firmware language so it’s simple to use.
AR9030T Telemetry Receiver (Sold Separately)
With the AR9030T, no sensor is required to receive flight log or receiver pack voltage telemetry data. The AR9030T is a feature-packed, 9-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. It includes built-in telemetry connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage, and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options. The 11ms frame rate capable iX12 allows the AR9030T to deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance aircraft like 3D helis and airplanes. Two DSMX remote receivers are included so you can take advantage of patented Spektrum™ MultiLink™ technology for outstanding signal diversity strength that eliminates the possibility of reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.
**SD Card not included
- # of Channels
- Model Memory
- User Selectable Mode 1-4
- Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type
- 3.7V 1S 6000 mAh Lithium Ion Battery
- 3 POS
- Experience Level
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.