- Smart all-in-one telemetry
- Fast, powerful 32-bit ARM M4 processor
- Multiple options for easy programming:
- Smart ESC Programming Box
- SmartLink USB Updating and Programmer application
- Throttle stick programming
- Multi-point protection:
- Over-current protection
- Automatic LiPo low-voltage cutoff
- Thermal protection
- Failsafe protection
- Developed and designed by Spektrum™ engineers, in partnership with the industry's leading ESC manufacturer
- Compact for easy installation in most applications
- Ready to install — no soldering required
- Rugged plastic case
- Heat dissipating design
- Tabs included for a hard mount
- Aluminum heat sink for high efficiency
- Cooling fan
- Adjustable high-power BEC
- Dual BEC power connectors
- Firmware updatable through the Smart ESC Programming Box and SmartLink PC application
- High heat-resistant IC™ connectors, backwards compatible with EC™ connectors
- Limited 1-year warranty
Like every component in the Spektrum™ Smart ecosystem, Avian™ Smart ESCs combine "plug-and-play" simplicity with the ability to communicate with other Smart electronics — together, creating the best-performing RC system for your aircraft imaginable.
Avian Smart Air ESCs do much more than regulate power. They function like a virtual engineer inside your model, providing a direct path to the vital operating data you need to reach peak performance. Avian Smart Air ESCs give you an extra layer of confidence that your electronics are all operating at their best.
With Avian Smart Air ESCs, you'll be better connected to your aircraft than ever before — without installing extra components that all work independently of each other. You won't need extra wires, modules, or links. An Avian electronic speed control provides a one-wire solution for obtaining telemetry data such as current, voltage, cell balance, temperature and RPM.
Avian ESCs not only gather the data but also send it to your transmitter in real time, instead of only storing it for after-run study. You're able to adjust settings as needed to boost performance on the go. The Avian Smart single-wire telemetry solution has been tested for quality and performance by the best brands in RC. Their verdict? Smart technology is both simpler and superior!
What's in the Box?
(1) Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC
(1) Spektrum Smart sticker sheet
(1) Product Manual
No need to connect multiple wires, sensors, modules, and links. With Avian™ ESCs, simple one-wire telemetry transmits a wide range of data directly to your transmitter in real time, including current, voltage, cell balance, temperature and RPM.
EC3™/EC5™ Backwards Compatible
Avian™ ESCs feature IC™ series battery connectors. The IC series of connectors are designed from the ground up to provide a more solid connection, higher heat resistance, and effortless installation. When used with an IC3™ or IC5™ connector-equipped Spektrum™ Smart battery, the ESC can receive and transmit battery telemetry data. EC3™ and EC5™ connectors are also compatible with Avian ESCs for basic operation and ESC telemetry.
Smart Technology Battery Data
When used with a Spektrum™ Smart LiPo battery, your Avian™ ESC provides you with the benefit of battery telemetry that's automatically transmitted to your radio in real time. On your transmitter screen you'll be presented with helpful information such as number of cycles, battery capacity used and remaining, individual cell voltage and more!
Multiple Programming Options
Multiple programming options are available. Throttle stick programming can be used with nothing more needed. Using the Smart ESC Programming Box, you can easily change settings at the field to suit flying conditions. An easy-to-use Smart Link USB Updating and Programmer app is also available.
Fast, Powerful M4 Processor
The Avian ESCs' 32-bit M4 processor produces higher resolution signal input and more accurate motor output.
- Spektrum™ Aircraft Receiver
- Spektrum Smart Technology LiPo Battery
- Spektrum Transmitter
- Time Delay Brake
- Continuous Maximum Current
- 80A (100A Max Burst)
- Input Voltage
- 11.1 - 29.6V
- Input Connector Types
- Dual IC5
- Output Connector Types
- 4.0 Female Bullet
- 70mm (2.8in)
- 35mm (1.4in)
- 33mm (1.3in)
- 145g (5.1 oz)
- BEC Voltage
- 6V, 7.4V or 8.4V Selectable
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.