- Compatible with all Spektrum DSMX transmitters
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack voltage and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- Dual antenna’s for optimal RF performance
- Extended antenna’s designed for optimal performance with carbon fuselage aircraft
The AR6270T receiver is a feature-packed, 6-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. It comes with built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options. No sensor is required to receive Flight Log or receiver pack voltage telemetry. The AR6270T was designed specifically for carbon fuselage aircraft and includes a special antenna design that overcomes RF limitations by allowing you to route the antennas through the side of the fuselage to the outside of the aircraft.
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer. If you don't find the manual or
information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.