Accurately replicating an icon of the skies, the UMX Pitts S-1S RC plane from E-Flite is a thrilling model.
- Comes fully assembled
- AS3X technology for great handling and stability
- Carbon fibre reinforced, lightweight foam
- Steerable tail wheel for easy maneuverability
- Four-channel, scale aerobatic control
- Easy-access, magnetic battery hatch
Aerobatic Hits with the UMX Pitts
An aerobatic icon, the Pitts S-1S is now available in a BNF RC plane from E-Flite. Similar to the Ultra Micro SBach, the Pitts S-1S Equipped with AS3X technology, you will experience great stability in the air and agility when you need to perform. Accurately replicating the original plane, the E-Flite Pitts comes with rib and stringer detents among with other scale details. The Pitts has a light wing loading and a brushless power system consisting of a 180-size outrunner motor with 3000Kv of power and an E-Flite 5 x 2.75 propeller. The AS3X technology is complemented by fast linear long-throw servos. For a scale RC plane that excels in appearance and aerobatics, the E-Flite UMX Pitts is a winner. Order yours now.
Looking for spare parts?
At Modelflight, we fully support all E-Flite RC planes. You can find spare parts for the E-Flite Pitts by clicking on the “Spare Parts” tab above. Alternatively, you can use our online Spare Parts Finder to search for all the Pitts RC plane spare parts. If there is a part or accessory you cannot find online, do not hesitate to contact us and we can try to source the part for you on your behalf.
- Radio. We recommend the Spektrum DX6 (SPM6700AU1)
- Battery. We recommend the E-Flite 150mAh LiPo (EFLB1502S45)
- Charger. We recommend the E-Flite Celectra 2S charger (EFLUC1007)
- 17.1 in (434mm)
- Overall Length
- 15.5 in (393mm)
- Wing Area
- 100 sq. in. (645 sq. cm.)
- Flying Weight
- 3.2 oz (90 g)
- Motor Size
- 180-size, 3000Kv brushless outrunner (installed)
- 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter required
- Prop Size
- 5.75 x 2.25
- Recommended Battery
- 7.4V 2S 200mAh 25C LiPo required
- Approx. Flying Duration
- 6-8 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation
- 14 years
- Experience Level
- Recommended Environment
- Is Assembly Required
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.