Ideal for 3D park flyers 20 to 30 ounces (565 to 850 grams), scale park flyers 25 to 35 ounces (710 to 990 grams) or models requiring up to 250 watts of power.
- Perfect match for 3D park flyers weighing 20–30 oz (565–850 g)
- Ideal for scale park flyers 25–35 oz (710–990 g)
- Ideal for models requiring up to 250 watts of power
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Includes mount, prop adapters and mounting hardware
- External rotor design, 4mm shaft can easily be reversed for alternative motor installations
- Slotted 12-pole outrunner design
- Quiet, lightweight operation
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
The Park 480 Brushless Outrunner motor is designed to deliver clean and quiet power for 3D park flyers weighing 20 to 30 ounces (565 to 850 grams), scale park flyers weighing 25 to 35 ounces (710 to 990 grams), or models requiring up to 250 watts of power. It’s an especially good match for E-flite's Mini Edge 3D ARF (EFL2225) and Mini Funtana 3D ARF (EFL2075), and would provide extreme power for sport park flyers such as the Mini Ultra Stick ARF (EFL2250).
What you Need
20A–35A brushless ESC
2S–3S Li-Po or 6- to 10-cell Ni-MH/Ni-CD
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer. If you don't find the manual or
information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.
You can select the spare part you need here or view all the spare parts.