Seagull Model Turbo Raven RC Plane, .46 Size ARF
- Covered in genuine UltraCote covering
- Moulded fibreglass cowling and wheel pants
- Easy-access top hatch for entry to fuselage for systems and battery installation
- Two-piece wing with aluminum tube
- Concealed aileron servos
Seagull introduces the Turbo Raven 46-55 ARF, a sport-scale rendition of Wayne Hadley's unique turboprop-powered air show plane. Construction is of lite ply and balsa built by expert craftsmen. The top-quality balsa/ply construction is covered in genuine Hangar 9 UltraCote for a durable and easy to repair finish. Concealed aileron servos allow for perfect geometry and minimize the chances for linkages to be snagged in transport or storage. Featuring a rarely modelled aircraft, this isn't just your typical sport plane and will be sure to stand out at the field.
- Approximate Assembly Time:
- 10-15 Hours
- Flying Weight:
- 6.4 lb (2.9kg)
- Recommended Fuel:
- 59.8 in (152 cm)
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.