The Seagull Mini Spacewalker EP captures the spirit and popularity of this unique homebuilt airplane. Balsa and plywood construction, along with superior laser-cut design, delivers lower weight and stable flight performance.
- Part of Seagull's "Mini EP" Series (electric power)
- Fun scale model of the homebuilt Spacewalker II
- Outstanding aerobatic flight performance
- Light weight balsa and plywood construction
- CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
- Painted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
- Large top hatch for easy battery installation
- Pilot figure and cockpit details included
- Complete hardware pack
The SPACEWALKER II was designed with the intermediate/advanced sport flyer in mind. It is a scale airplane which is easy to fly and quick to assemble. The airframe is conventionally built using balsa, plywood to make it stronger than the average ARTF, yet the design allows the aeroplane to be kept light. The Seagull Model Spacewalker has a large, easy-access top hatch makes installation of electronics a breeze. All hardware and accessories included. You will find that most of the work has been done for you already. The motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed. Flying the SPACE WALKER II is simply a joy.
- Wing Span
- 158 cm
- Wing Area
- 41 sq dm
- Fuselage Length
- 116 cm
- Approx. Flying Weight
- 2000 - 2600 g
- Rec. Motor
- 450 - 500 watts (Himax 3528-1000; Power 32; Rimfire 32)
- Rec. Battery
- 4-5 cell, 4000-5000 mah Li-Po
- Rec. Speed Control
- 60 - 100 A
- Radio Req.
- 4 Channel w/ 5 mini servos
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.