The # 1 flight simulator in the world has just got even better! RealFlight 9.5 brings new features and includes more than a dozen new aircraft to practice with along with additional Virtual Flight Instructor lessons, AMA Flying Site 3, and, comes with the Interlink DX controller from Spektrum.
Please note: this flight simulator software has a unique one-use serial number and we cannot provide credits, exchanges or refunds for this product.
New RealFlight® 9.5 Features
- Trainers, sport, jet, scale and heli models from HobbyZone, Synergy, E-flite and Hangar 9 are amongst the more than dozen new aircraft included in this latest version
- For new pilots learning to fly there is Virtual Flight Instructor lessons available
- Learn to fly at the newest PhotoField – Flying Site 3 situated at the International Aeromodelling Centre (IAC) at AMA Headquarters
Additional RealFlight® Features
- Fun, no hassles, easy learning curve in a intuitive and simple interface
- Advanced lifelike flight simulation with industry leading True-To-Life physics
- Choose from over 170 aircraft including helicopters, drones, airplanes and more
- PhotoFields and 3D fields amongst over 40 different flying sites you can choose from
- Make flying fields of your own with the FlexiField Site Editor
- Edit existing aircraft or import custom aircraft
- Interactive game-like flying challenges to make flight training a lot more fun
- Compete against other pilots online with multiplayer flying options
- VR Headset compatability including the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift headsets (sold seperately)
- Use compatible DSM2/DSMX equipped transmitters (sold seperately) with the Spektrum wireless simulator dongles
Spektrum® InterLink® DX Simulator Controller Features
- Works just like your favourite radio with all the standard functions and switches locations based on those used on Spektrum transmitters
- The spring configuration switch makes it easier to change between Modes 1, 2, 3, or 4 and is part of a patent-pending gimbal design
- Reset after crashing or replay your best manoeuvres with the exclusive Reset/Rewind button
- Most simulator functions can be easily easily handled right from the controller
- Drone pilots can practice zeroing their cameras in for the best shots with the built-in sliders
- Control all available functions with 15-channel capability
- Fully functioning substitute allows your field transmitter to avoid wear and tear
- Utilise InterLink DX through a compatible trainer port with an optional adapter cable/cord set (RFL1015 – available seperately) to use other popular transmitters
As the # 1 RC flight simulator in the world RealFlight brings you version 9.5 and it will raise the bar yet again. This RC flight simulator is, hands down, the best training tool that new flyers can use when first starting out in RC flying. RealFlight 9.5 is not just for beginners either. Experienced flyers can use it to try out RC plane models they may not have flown before, or, practice manoeuvres before they try it out at the field.
RealFlight 9.5 has over 170 different RC aircraft that you can fly and train on including helicopters, drones, airplanes and more. You can take to the skies at over 40 different flying sites or edit and create your own site using the FlexiField Site Editor software. You can also edit existing aircraft or import custom aircraft. There are multiplayer options and also you can add in gaming challenges to make training for real flight a lot more fun. You can also compete online with other pilots and the RealFlight 9.5 software is also compatible with VR headsets such as Oculus Rift and HTC Vive (sold separately). Perfect your flying at home on your desktop/laptop and hit the flying field with confidence.
With RealFlight 9.5 you will get Virtual Flight Instructor lessons and it now includes Flying Site 3 from the International Aeromodelling Centre. In addition to RealFlight 9.5, it comes with the InterLink DX simulator controller from Spektrum which is designed to replicate a lot of their existing transmitters. This simulator controller has all the standard functions and switch locations that your favourite radio does you just don’t have to put your radio through the wear and tear of practising. You can also purchase a Software Only version, here.
More than a dozen new aircraft from HobbyZone, Synergy, E-flite and Hangar 9 are included with RealFlight 9.5:
E-flite F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF Jet with AS3X® and SAFE Select Technologies
E-flite Cirrus SR22T 1.5m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
E-flite Turbo Timber 1.5m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
E-flite A-10 Thunderbolt II Twin 64mm EDF Jet with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
HobbyZone AeroScout™ S 1.1m with SAFE® Technology
E-flite Twin Otter 1.2m with Floats, AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
E-flite Night Timber X 1.2m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
E-flite Habu STS 70mm EDF Jet with SAFE Technology
E-flite V1200 1.2m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
E-flite P-51D Mustang 1.5m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
E-flite Twin Otter 1.2m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
E-flite Turbo Timber 1.5m with Floats, AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
Hangar 9 Pitts S-2B 50-60cc
Synergy RC 696 Helicopter
*Please be sure to activate and update your RF9.5 online to receive the latest versions of all aircraft.
If you purchased RealFlight 9 at any time, you will receive an online update to 9.5 at no charge! Internet connectivity required to download the update after RealFlight 9.5 is released in late October 2020.
- Compatible PC desktop/laptop
- Internet connection for activation and updates
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.