- Made from durable and easy to repair EPP foam
- Pusher-type design results in fewer broken props due to rough landings
- Included optional blade guard provides extra safety for younger pilots
- 600mm wingspan allows for easy transportation
- 4 in 1 control system with two integrated 1.3 gram servos
- Coreless direct drive motor delivers outstanding thrust and extended flight times
- 2.4GHz transmitter provides interference-free link between pilot and aircraft
- Includes two 1S 3.7V 300mAh LiPo batteries for extra flying time
- PASS (Pilot Assist Stability Software) system provides confidence as skills progress
- With PASS, a simple transmitter-mounted switch allows pilots to easily choose from three levels of system engagement Full Assist, Partial Assist and No Assist
Rage RC's Tempest 600
The Tempest RC plane is made from a durable EPP foam and is a pusher-type design. It features a PASS (Pilot Assist Stability Software) system to provide assistance to beginner pilots with three modes available - Full assist, Partial Assist and No Assist. Full assist limits the bank angle during flight and offers the necessary assistance needed to help new pilots perform coordinated turns. If you ever feel the air plane is not in control, simply release the control stick and the Tempest will immediately return to level flight.
For fun, relaxing flying that anyone can enjoy, buy the Rage RC Tempest today.
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
- Weight with Batt
- 1S 3.7V 300mAh LiPo (2 included)
- 4-Channel 2.4GHz
- On-board electronics
- 4-in-1 control system with two
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.