- Moulded-in high-performance Herringbone Weave Pattern Belt
- Trencher HP Tyre will not ballong or expand at high speed
- Horizontal H shaped tread for ridiculous amounts of traction and stability
- Over-sized tall tread is second-to-none in durability and longevity
- Perfect for 2.8" Monster Trucks
- Extremely detailed sidewall design for that tough off-road look
- Optimum handling, durability and longevity
- Made in the Legendary M2 Compound
- Removable hexes sllow you to change wheel offsets on the fly
- Easily replace damaged hexes or upgrade to 17mm hexes
- The 2 most common 12mm offsets are included
- Fits any of Pro-Line's 6x30 removable wheel hexes
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
- Raid 10-spoke wheel design mimics full-size racing wheels
- M3 wheel hex hardware included
Pro-Line is proud to introduce the History-making Trencher HP 2.8" BELTED All Terrain Truck tyres. Pro-Line has developed the technology to mould a High-Performance herringbone weave pattern Belt inside of the relentless, tall and grippy tread of the new Trencher HP. These are not your average belted tyres. Made for All-Terrain bashing, the Trencher HP 2.8" tyres will not balloon or expand during use and will still provide the incredible grip that you expect from Pro-Line tyres due to the soft M2 compound. Just like all Pro-Line's tyres, they are proudly Made in the USA. Just like the original Trencher 2.8" tyre, the next generation Trencher HP 2.8" is destined to become the ultimate, go-to Bash tyre for your truck.
Please note that the Trencher HP tyres are not meant to be extreme speed run tyres and have achieved up to 75 mph or about 5,000 RPM under ideal conditions in testing. Over revving your Trencher HP tyres could result in breaking the internal belt, which will NOT be covered under warranty. This can be caused by "diffing out" your tyres or holding the throttle open while one, two or three of your tyres are stopped, which substantially increases the RPM sent to the free-spinning tyre or tyres.
The new Belted Trencher HP 2.8" tyres come Pre-Mounted on the next generation 2.8" wheel design from Pro-Line, the Raid 2.8" Removable Hex Wheel. Imagine being able to easily change the offset of your wheel to fit different applications by simply changing out the hex. You can go from the included 12mm narrow offset (2wd Stampede®/Rustler® Rear) to the included 12mm wide offset hexes (2wd Stampede®/Rustler® Front and 4x4 Stampede®/Rustler® Front and Rear) quickly and easily. Also, imagine being able to replace a damaged wheel hex without needing to replace your glued tyres (6335-00 Replacement Hexes). You can even upgrade your wheels to 17mm wheel hexes (Sold Separately) or go for aluminium hex adapters for extreme bashing fun. These new Raid 2.8" wheels accomplish all of this and more by using Pro-Line's unique 6x30 interlocking hex design that is secured to the wheel by 6 M3 screws that are spaced 30mm across. The built-in adjustability and ease of use make this a new must-have wheel for bashers everywhere. Be the first to own the latest and greatest technology from Pro-Line, get the new Trencher HP 2.8" Belted tyres now.
What's in the box?
Pre-mounted Trencher HP 2.8" Belted Tyres on Raid Black 6x30 Removable Hex Wheels (2 pcs)
6x30 to 12mm Hex Adapters (Narrow & Wide) (2 pcs of each)
M3 x 12mm long SHCS hardware (12 pcs)