- Fully Licensed Replica of the 1982 Chevy® K-10
- Highly Detailed Molded Front Grill, Side-view Mirrors, Bumpers, and Brake Lights
- Conveniently Pre-Cut to Get You On The Trails Faster
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
First seen on the Limited-Edition Pro-Line 40th Anniversary Axial® SCX10™ III, the 1982 K-10 body is now available in a clear version for you to add your own color or style to!
Even casual automotive enthusiasts instantly recognize the Chevy® K10 pickup. Although its straight-lined appearance earned it the "square body" nickname, the iconic truck was also among the first C/K generations to be optimized by computers and wind tunnels for lower drag and improved fuel economy. The result was a beautiful and rugged classic that you can now drive for yourself. This officially licensed step side body comes with such scale details as a molded grille, front and rear bumpers, brake lights, and two-piece side mirrors. It comes pre-cut for your convenience and includes an extensive decal sheet with Pro-Line side graphics, and window masks.
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
Other 12.3" Wheelbase Crawlers
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRO360000 | 1982 Chevy® K-10 Clear Body Set w/ Scale Molded Accessories
IN THE BOX
(1) 1982 Chevy K-10 Clear Body
(1) Scale Molded Accessories with mounting hardware
(1) Decal Sheet
(1) Paint-then-peel Over Spray Film and Window Masks
- Body Style
- 1982 Chevy K-10
- Product Length
- 19.7" (500 mm)
- Product Height
- 6" (152 mm)
- Product Width
- 8.4" (213 mm)
- Vehicle Type
- Rock Crawler
- 12.3" (312 mm)