- Already a National Championship Winner!
- Similar Pin Size to a Hole Shot but Lasts Significantly Longer
- Massive Forward Traction
- Directional Side Tread similar to the SwitchBlade
- One side provides added side grip and improved steering (Pins Out)
- One side reduces side traction in high bite, edgy conditions (Blade Out)
- Made in the USA, since 1982
The Buck Shot debuted at the 2017 ROAR National Championships and is already a Winner at the hands Pro-Line Team Driver Ty Tessmann! The Buck Shot has pins that are very close in size to the amazing Hole Shot 2.0 but the Buck Shot pins are stacked closer together side to side, which provides significantly longer-lasting performance. Unique to the Buck Shot are the alternating elongated bars that provide incredible forward grip! Similar to the extremely popular SwitchBlade tyre, the Buck Shot is a directional tyre with different tread on the outside compared to the inside, allowing you to mount the tyres in the direction that suits your current track conditions. One side of the tyre has standard pins, which is ideal for loose or low traction conditions where you want the tyre to add side grip and improve steering. When you mount the tyre the other direction, the connected side tread (Blade) reduces side traction in high-bite or edgy conditions. Racers who have tried the Buck Shot are saying that it is their new favourite tyre! Be the first at your track to win with Pro-Line's new Buck Shot!
What's in the box?
- Buck Shot 1:8 Buggy Tyres (2 pcs)
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)