- Made from EPP foam
- Quality HW Skywalker 30A ESC
- Motor, ESC and servos factory installed
- Fast and aerobatic
- Much quieter than similar pusher flying wings
- 8 - 10 minutes of flight time
F-38 Hornet Flying Wing from Prime RC
The Prime RC F-38 Hornet is a brushless powered EPP flying wing. It is supplied in a Plug-N-Play format with the brushless motor, Hobbywing Skywalker 30A ESC and 2 pieces of 9g servos installed at the factory.
Just add your 3S 2200 LiPO battery and receiver and spend 20 minutes to glue on the fins and attach 2 aileron horns and you can be flying. Fast, aerobatic, but able to land at very low speeds. And because it is moulded from EPP foam it can take a tumble!
The tractor configuration of the motor in the nose makes for a model that is easy and safe to hand launch (if you choose not to use the included nose leg) and is very quiet in the air. With 8-10 minutes of flight time from a 2200 pack this a model that can provide a lot of fun.
- Full range 6 channel 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver
- 3S 2200 - 3200 mAh LiPo battery
- Compatible charger
- 800 mm
- 550 mm
- Flying Weight:
- approx. 560 g
- Brushless Motor:
- Hobbywing Skywalker 30A with XT60 connector
- 2 pieces 9g installed
- 8 x 6
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.