Lightweight and very versatile, the Pilatus PC-21 RC plane from Sebart has great potential.
- Designed by 13-times Italian Champion, Sebastiano Silvestri
- Modelled on the military trainer developed by Pilatus
- Start and land easily on grass surfaces
- All accessories included
- Electric landing gear and doors
- Steering wheel servo factory-installed
- Capable of pattern maneuvers such as knife edge flights, loops, rolling circles and torque rolls
The Beautiful Scale RC Plane from Sebart
The PC-21 50E RC plane from Sebart was designed by 13-times Italian Champion, Sebastiano Silvestri. It has a very lightweight structure and offers great precision. You will find that this Sebart plane is very easy to control, regardless of the airspeed or flight conditions. The Pilatus can perform a range of aerobatics and pattern manouvers such as knife edge flights, loops, rolling circles and torque rolls. This electric plane can land easily on grass surfaces and comes with factory-installed doors and landing gears. Please note that this plane comes almost-ready-to-fly (ARF), so there are several items you will need in order to complete the model. Please refer to the "What You Need" section below for more details. The PC-21 is a great model plane that will be great fun to fly. Order yours now.
- Radio. We recommend the Spektrum DX7 (SPM78002AU)
- Servos. We recommend the JR DS9521 servos (JRPS9521HV)
- Motor. We recommend the Dualsky XM5060EA-7 (DSXM5060EA-7)
- ESC. We recommend the Dualsky 80A (DSXC8018BA)
- Propeller. We recommend the APC 16 x 10 electric propeller (APCLP16100E)
- Battery. We recommend the Dualsky Ultra 70 (DSBXP38506ULT)
- Receiver. We recommend the Spektrum AR7610 (SPMAR7610)
- Wingspan (Approximate)
- Length (cm)
- Wing Area
- 46 dm2
- Weight (RTF Without Battery)
- Weight (RTF With 4000-5S LiPo Battery)
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.