One of the best RC plane trainers just got better! For beginning or intermediate pilots, the Seagull Boomerang 40 V2 Model Plane is outstanding.
- Comes 90% prebuilt from quality components
- All the hardware you need is included
- Easy to fly, with great self-righting characteristics
- Durable and repairable lightweight balsa construction
- Suitable for electric conversion
The bar has been raised with the Boomerang 40 II. If you are about to start your RC plane adventure, or you have already developed your basic skills, the Boomerang 40 from Seagull is a fantastic model for you. Maintaining the high standards of its predecessor, the Version 2 Boomerang 40 now offers you more customisation options, including the ability to incorporate either a nitro engine or an electric motor. You can also choose between tail-dragger or trike landing gear. With its striking colours and ease of assembly, this model plane now gives you more customisation options while maintaining its position as a superb trainer for emerging pilots.
- Engine. We recommend the Evolution .46NX (EVOE461)
- Radio. We recommend the Spektrum DX6i (SPM66101E)
- 4 standard servos. We recommend the JR ES539 servos (JRPS539)
- Battery. We recommend the Eneloop 6V Hump Pack (5/HR-3UTG HMP-JR)
- Propeller. We recommend the APC 11 x 6 Glow Propeller (APCLP11060)
- Switch Harness. We recommend the Dualsky Switch Assembly (DSSW3LEAD)
- Starter Equipment. We recommend the Hangar 9 PowerPro (HAN162) and the Engine Starter Pack (ARC001)
- Fuel Pump. We recommend the Hangar 9 Ultra Fuel Pump (HAN155)
- Wingspan (cm)
- Wing Area (dm2)
- Weight (kg)
- 0-40-0.46cu. in 2-stroke, 0.52cu. in 4-stroke
- 4 channel with 4 digital servos
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.