Complete with SAFE Technology, the HobbyZone Super Cub S is the ideal choice for beginner pilots.
- Simple three-channel control and slow flight speed
- SAFE Technology gives you three flight modes
- Panic Mode easily stabilises the plane
- Beginner and intermediate modes available
- Experienced mode for more advanced flight
- Everything you need included in the box
- Constructed from durable Z-Foam
The Super Trainer RC Plane
For years, the HobbyZone Super Cub has been the ideal choice for beginner pilots looking for their first RC plane. With the latest version of this plane, learning to fly has become even easier. The new Super Cub S is equipped with the revolutionary Sensor-Assisted Flight Envelope (SAFE) Technology. SAFE allows you to fly in three different flight modes, depending on your skill level. It also offers an intuitive "panic button", which you can use on your transmitter to return this remote control plane to a steady flight. The Super Cub comes completely ready-to-fly with a Spektrum DX4e 2.4GHz DSMX transmitter. As your skills develop, this transmitter can be used with other RC planes equipped with DSM2 and DSMX receivers. The HobbyZone Super Cub S is truly the first choice for first-time pilots. Order yours now.
Nothing! Everything you need to teach yourself to fly is included in the box, even the "AA" batteries for the transmitter.
- 47.7 in (1212mm)
- Overall Length
- 32.5 in (826mm)
- Flying Weight
- 25.2 oz (714 g)
- Motor Size
- 480-size brushed motor (installed)
- DX4e 4-channel transmitter (included)
- (2) SV80 servos (installed)
- Prop Size
- 9 x 6
- Recommended Battery
- 11.1V 3S 1300mAh LiPo battery (included)
- DC 3S LiPo balancing charger with AC power supply
- Minimum Age Recommendation
- 14 years
- Experience Level
- Recommended Environment
- Assembly Time
- Less than 1 Hour
- Is Assembly Required
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.