- Designed using CAD/CAM technology
- Black and orange colour scheme
- 3680mm wingspan
- Fuselage: Black (All) 2.4Ghz friendly kevlar nose section
- Elevator: Top: Black, Orange Tips, Bottom: Black (All)
- Rudder: Black (All)
- Wing: Top: Black, Orange Tips, Bottom: Black (All)
- This model is 95% Black, 5% Orange
- Variant: F5J 1600g, 45% ST 40, Rohacell, (Ballast Tube included) SKODA 8125 Conventional ail/flap drive
Pike Dynamic F5J Glider
Producing a new model that will beat the competition is very difficult, you can be certain that we did it. The new Dynamic is more than you might expect at first sight. Although visually similar to the Perfection, the Dynamic is an all-new design. Two of the most important qualities of an F5J model is the ability to circle at very low altitudes while in a thermal and to be able to move around the sky with minimal loss in height. The Dynamic excels in both areas, combined with low flying weights and improved controllability in landing we believe the Dynamic is the perfect choice for F5J pilots.
Sold and backed up by the Exclusive Samba AU agent since 2002.
The Dynamic was designed using CAD/CAM technology, all parts are completely produced out of carbon fibre.
Dynamic vs Perfection, some of the differences:
- New F5J specific airfoil- Exact camber changes must be made for each Flight Mode, this allows an unbelievable range of speed.
- Thinner Fuselage
- Increased dihedral on wings tips allows for increased turning performance. Wider flaps for increased landing control and wider ailerons for more precise handling.
- RTF weight starting at 1100g and offering 1300g and 1600g versions. Overall flying weight will depend on your installed components.
- Elevator and rudder are produced using machined solid core foam technology with low weights.
The PIKE Dynamic is delivered with pre-bonded pushrod housings in the fuselage, wire harness installed wings and supplied for the fuselage, GFK control horns (if not supplied with LDS) for ailerons and flaps, couplers for pushrods in the fuselage, and 2mm carbon fibre pushrods.
Many pilots want extremely low flying weights but the low weight won’t do you any good if you can’t get back to the landing tape. In F5J competition results are often decided by who can catch a thermal and return from downwind.
It’s not necessary to write any more about the new Dynamic, better go try one for yourself.
- 6 x Servos (4 x Wing, 2 x Fuselage)
- Servo Trays
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC)
- BEC (if not included in ESC)
- Propellers (Folding)
- Spinner to suit
- Radio Transmitter (Minimum 7-Channel)
- Wing Area
- 1600- 1800gm flying weight (depending on choice of equipment)
- Wing Span
- Aspect Ratio