Pike Dynamic F3J thermal glider (ST76 layup)
- Full carbon construction
- 2.4GHz friendly fuselage
- Made lovingly in the Czech Republic
- Spread Tow 76/Herex layup for light weight and extra strength
- Ballast tubes
- Wing, Stab and fuselage protection covers included
- Ballast available (optional)
- LDS mechanism installed (w/0 servos) to suit Hitec D145SW
Pike Dynamic F3J ST76
Producing a new model that will beat the competition is very difficult, you can be certain that Samba have done it. The new Dynamic ST76 is more than you might expect at first sight. Although visually similar to the Perfection, the Dynamic is an all-new design. Two of the most important qualities of a thermal model are the ability to circle at very low altitudes while in a thermal and to be able to move around the sky with minimal loss in height. The Dynamic excels in both areas, combined with lower flying weights than the comparable Perfection, and improved controllability in landing we believe the Dynamic is the perfect choice for thermal F3J pilots.
Many pilots want extremely low flying weights but the low weight won’t do you any good if you can’t get back to the landing tape. In F3J competition results are often decided by who can catch a thermal and return from downwind.
It’s not necessary to write any more about the new Dynamic, better go try one for yourself.
- Servos (Fuselage x2) (Wing x 4)
- Receiver Battery
- Radio Transmitter (Minimum 7-Channel)
- Ballast (optional)
- Wing Area
- Wing Span
- Aspect Ratio
- 1980-2050 gm