The ideal indoor RC plane, the ultra-micro Night Vapor from ParkZone is great fun to fly.
- Multi-coloured LED lights come pre-installed
- Modular design makes replacement of parts easy
- Landing gear is removable
- Spektrum DSM2 radio technology eliminates interference
- Elevator, rudder and throttle for 3-channel flight and maneuverability
- Everything included except the transmitter
Offering slow flight characteristics perfect for indoor use, the Night Vapor RC plane from ParkZone is great fun to use. This ultra-micro plane comes with LED lights so you can easily fly in the dark. It also offers a modular design, so replacing broken parts (if necessary) is quick and easy. Please note that this plane comes as Bind-N-Fly model, so you will require your own transmitter. Please refer to the "What You Need" section for more details. The Night Vapor is a great indoor plane that you will enjoy night and day. Order yours now.
Looking for spare parts?
At Modelflight, we fully support all ParkZone RC planes. You can find spare parts for the ParkZone Night Vapor by clicking on the “Spare Parts” tab above. Alternatively, you can use our online Spare Parts Finder to search for all the Night Vapor spare parts. If there is a part or accessory you cannot find online, do not hesitate to contact us and we can try to source the part for you on your behalf!
- Spektrum DSM2 compatible Transmitter required. We recommend the Spektrum DX6i (SPM66101E)
- Experience Level
- Flying Weight
- 16.4g (0.6oz)
- Fuel Type
- Is Assembly Required
- Overall Length
- 15.3 in (389mm)
- Plane Type
- Indoor Flyers
- Power Plant Size
- Micro Electric
- Prop Size
- 140mm x 45mm
- Recommended Battery
- 70mAh 3.7V 14C LiPo
- Recommended Environment
- 14.8 in (376mm)
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.